Mode of Application
START DATE - END DATE
30th Apr, 2019 - 08th Jun, 2019
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,Basara (RGUKT-Basara) was established in 2008 and is located at Basar, Telangana. The college comes under autonomous Institutions specialized in teaching and research sector in Information Technology and engineering. The institution follows the norms and regulations of UGC. The University also provides scholarship facility to those belonging to the economically backward sections of the society. The programmes of the University are offered at two of its campuses, Nazvid Campus and RK Valley Campus.
The University offers the Integrated Bachelor of Technology Programme (B.Tech.) as a six year undergraduate programme, with a total of six years of study in the campus after SSC offered after 10th class examinations which includes two years Pre-University Course equivalent to intermediate degree followed by four year degree course in engineering course.
RGKUT invites applications for admission to the Integrated B.Tech. Programme in various specialization for the academic year. The admission will be based on the Grade Point Average (GPA) obtained at Class 10th (SSC) level.
30th Apr, 2019 - 08th Jun, 2019
|Registration||30th Apr - 08th Jun , 2019|
You should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State.
If you are International student, should be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
Age: You should not be more than 18 years for general category and 21 years in case of SC/ST category.
You should apply online through AP Online services only.
You should fill the Application Form with the required personal and educational details.
Application Fee: You should pay Rs. 150 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 100 (for SC and ST candidates) to be paid in cash at APOnline service centre, for which the centre will issue a receipt. You should also pay an additional amount of Rs. 20per application as service charges to the APOnline Centre.
Enclosures: You should attach the following:
Immediately after submitting the application through online, you should send its print-out duly signed along with the required enclosures by Hand / Speed Post / Registered Post to the following address
The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Room No B-7, PUC Campus, RK Valley Institute, Idupulapaya, Vempalli, YSR Kadapa – 516 330
Note: You should also write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions – RGUKT –RK Valley Institute, AP.
Your selection will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject.
If you are applying from non-residential Government Schools including the Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools, there will be an extra deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government to the 10th class GPA for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions.
The University offers the following specializations under the Integrated B.Tech. Programme:
85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Sri Venkateswara University region (Districts: Ananthapuram, Chittoor, Kurnool, SPS Nellore and YSR Kadapa), Andhra Pradesh State) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana students based on merit.
The distribution of the reserved seats is as follows:
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College