AU SDE Quick Updates
- May 9: Registration Deadline for APICET exam is May 20. Exam will be held on July 25. Apply Now
The Andhra University, School of Distance Education offers various programs in different disciplines. It invites applications for admission to the two years (Executive MBA), three years MBA (Business Administration) and three years MCA (Master of Computer Application) Programme for the academic year 2020.
Selection to MBA and MCA is done on the basis of APICET or Entrance Examination conducted by the university. Candidates can fill the application form for AU SDE MCA and MBA programs in offline mode after a payment of INR 500. The filled in Application forms must be submitted to the University. Check Andhra University, School of Distance Education Admission
- Candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree other than BFA and BAOL from University recognized by Andhra University as equivalent.
- 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for SC/ST/BC category are required at the graduate level.
- Maths as a compulsory subject at Intermediate or +2 level.
- Candidates with professional qualification like BE / B.Tech / B.Pharm / Medicine / Law / CA/ ICWA / ACS / AMIE / AIETE etc., are also eligible.
Admission to MCA and MBA programs are granted on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) conducted by Andhra University. However, in case, candidate could not appear for ICET, he/she can seek admission by qualifying the entrance exam conducted by the School of Distance Education, Andhra University.
- Download the Application Form from the University website.
- The Applications are also available at the 7 designated centres of the University.
- Fill in the Application form in your own handwriting with the required personal, academic and professional details.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Pay the fee of Rs.500 if downloading the form from the website or obtaining it in person, and Rs. 550 if obtaining the form by post, by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar A.U.” payable at Vishakhapatnam.
- Duly filled form along with Demand Draft and required enclosures must be sent to the address of correspondence:
The Director, School of Distance Education,
Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh
Phones No.: 0891-2844142
Enclosures: You should attach the following enclosures along with the Application Form:
- Xerox Copies of Service Certificate from Head of the Department/Employer (in case of two year MBA Programme)
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination (Xerox Copy Only)
- Intermediate or +2 examination certificate (in case of MCA Programme)
- S.S.C. or equivalent certificate with Date of Birth
- Xerox Copies of Caste Certificate if applicable
- Two Self-Addressed envelopes of 9” x 4” size.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College