Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) invites application for admission in B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing. B.Sc nursing is of 4 years and M.Sc is a 2 years programme. Admission to the course will be based on KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) conducted by the university.
Candidate passed higher secondary examination (12th ) with science stream and Biology as one of the subjects will be eligible for admission in B.Sc nursing and Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary/Engineering/Technology /Medicine (MBBS/BDS) will be the eligibility criteria for admission in M.Sc nursing.
The application form can be submitted online through the official website of (https://kiit.ac.in). Last date to submit free applications is March 31.
Check KIIT Admission
Duration of the course: 4 years
- Passed HSC (12th ) /equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Minimum 45% aggregate marks (40 % marks for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Lower age should be 17 years and upper age limit should be maximum 35 years in admission year.
Duration of the course: 2 years
- Candidate should be a Registered Nurse or Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks(5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in KIITEE entrance examination conducted by the institute followed by counselling.
- The entrance test for B.Sc. Nursing will have 40 objective questions from 10+2 level Biology syllabus.
- In case of M.Sc. Nursing, there will be 120 objective type questions from B.Sc. Nursing syllabus.
- After the result declaration, KIIT will declare cutoff marks based on the number of vacant seats and applicants to the program.
- Candidates who scored marks more than the cutoff marks will be called for counselling process.
- For the counselling session, candidates need to bring along the original and Xerox copies of the following documents:
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (For OC candidates community certificate not required)
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC / ICSE / CBSE)
- Medical certificate
- Admit Card of KIITEE
- KIITEE rank card
- Admit card of 10th standard examination/ Birth certificate
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th standard Board examination
- Mark sheet and certificate (if available) of 10+2 standard Board examination
- Mark sheet of qualifying degree
- Other relevant documents
Check Course and Fee Structure
How to Apply
Candidates must apply for admission by filling in and submitting completed online application before the last date.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Do the registration with necessary details and remember the self-created log-in ID and password for future log-in.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent passport-sized photograph, signature along with supporting documents.
- Take of print out of submitted application form for subsequent use.
Age proof (Admit Card of 10th standard examination) or birth certificate
Mark sheet/grade card of HSC (for B. Sc Nursing )
Mark sheet/grade card of B.Sc.Nursing( for M.Sc. Nursing)
KIIT endows the following scholarships to its deserving candidates:
- SC/ST/PH Welfare and Backward Class Scholarships
- Scholarships given by Govt. of India
- Merit Scholarship
- MCM Scholarship
- Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarships
- AICTE Scholarships
- free studentships
- Nationwide Education And Scholarship Test (N.E.S.T.)
- Scholarship for financially weak students
- Various fellowships /medals
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College