KIIT MBA & BBA Admission 2020: Eligibility, Application Form, Entrance Exam, Selection
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) offers both BBA and MBA programs in the field of Management. Candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply for the BBA program. For application to the MBA program, a candidate must have an undergraduate degree.
The duration of the BBA program is 3 years and the duration of the MBA program is 2 years.
Candidates can register for admission by filling in the online/offline application form and submitting it along with the required processing fee, on or before the last date.
- For MBA: INR. 1250/-
- For BBA: INR. 750/-
The admission to the BBA program is done through KIITEE scores. In the case of the MBA program, KIIT conducts a separate entrance exam viz. KIITEE Management. Candidates with valid CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ XAT can also apply for MBA at KIIT.
Check KIIT Admission 2020
Important Dates BBA/BBM & MBA/PGDM
| Submission of Application || 16th Nov, 2019 - 31st Mar, 2020 |
| Admit card ||05th Apr, 2020 |
| Date of Entrance Examination || 15th - 24th Apr, 2020 |
| Announcement of Results ||26th Apr, 2020 |
| Counselling Session ||08th May, 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria BBA/BBM
Duration of the course: 3 years
- The candidates must have passed 10th and 12th Examinations with Minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who have appeared in UGAT can apply with the valid UGAT Score.
Master of Business Administration
Duration of the course: 2 years
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized college/university with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education
- Candidate must have a minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates who are awarded CGPA or grades in place of marks, their CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks based on the equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they obtained their degree/certificate.
- The candidate also requires to have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management).
- Candidates in their final year of under-graduation and awaiting their results can also apply.
- In absence of any instruction from the university, the equivalence would be established by:
|CGPA obtained/Maximum CGPA X 100|
How to Apply
The prospectus and the application are both available online.
The candidates must register online for KIITEE.
Candidates must apply for admission by filling in and submitting the completed online application before the last date. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled in with the relevant information.
Candidate should log on to the website www.kiitee.ac.in. and follow the given steps:
- Registration with necessary details and remember the self-created Login ID and password for future log-in.
- Fill the application form with the required details
- Upload the scanned copy of Recent passport-sized colored photograph of the candidate, Full signature of the candidate, Age proof (Admit Card of 10th standard examination) or birth certificate, Mark sheet/grade card of qualifying degree-if required
- Submit the application form online
- Candidate must keep the Xerox copy of the completed applications for subsequent use
The candidate should bring the following important documents in original and their photocopies positively for verification during counseling:
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (For OC candidates community certificate not required)
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC / ICSE / CBSE).
- Medical certificate
- Admit card of 10th standard examination/ Birth certificate
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th standard Board examination
- Mark sheet and certificate (if available) of 10+2 standard Board examination
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc., Engineering, etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet-for MBA.
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA /UGAT Score card-as applicable
- Application fee for BBA.: INR. 750/-
- Application fee for MBA: INR. 1250/-
- Then application/registration fee is non-refundable
- In the case of MBA-RM, the DD should be drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. And the DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Admissions Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus – 7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024″.
- Name and Address of the candidate need to be mentioned on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre.
The admission to BBA program is through KIITEE. The exam will be of objective type and will have 120 questions. The test paper will have four sections as mentioned below:
|Section||No. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
The admission to MBA program will be through KIITEE Management entrance exam. There will be 150 objective questions. The paper will have following 5 sections:
|Section||No. of questions|
|Issues of Social Concern||20|
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling/admission.
The selected candidates must produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft of INR. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of INR.10,000/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting
|Reservation Category||% of Seats|
KIIT endows the following scholarships to its deserving candidates:
- SC/ST/PH Welfare and Backward Class Scholarships
- Scholarships given by Govt. of India
- Merit Scholarship
- MCM Scholarship
- Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarships
- AICTE Scholarships
- free studentships
- Nationwide Education And Scholarship Test (N.E.S.T.)
- Scholarship for financially weak students
- Various fellowships /medals
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College