Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh offers admission to B.Tech, M.Tech and B.Arch. Selection will be based on the written tests conducted by GBU.
University conducts GPTU (General Proficiency Test for Undergraduates) for admission to B.Tech. programs. Admission to B.Arch will be based on marks scored in NATA.
Admission in M.Tech will be based on GPT (General Proficiency Test for Post-graduates) and personal interview. Candidate passed 12th will be eligible for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch. Bachelor's degree (B.E/B.Tech) holder can apply for M.Tech.
Application form can be filled online through the official website of GBU (www.gbu.ac.in). Application fee of INR 1200/- (INR 600/- for SC/ST category) should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Check Course and Fee structure
Application form can be filled online through the official website of GBU.
- Visit: https://gbu.epravesh.com/
- Select course and tap “Apply”
- Register by entering name, email id and contact number
- Tap “Create Account”
- Enter required personal information
- Type academic details
- Upload scanned photograph and supporting documents
- Pay application fee of INR 1200/-(general category) and INR 600/-(SC/ST category)
- Click “Submit”
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference
- School / Degree Certificates
- Marks / Grade Statements
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of the last qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Admission to B.Tech, M.Tech and B.Arch will be based on entrance examinations.
- CPTU will be for B.Tech:
- GPTU (General Proficiency Test) will have three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- While Chemistry and Physics section will have 30% weightage each, Mathematics will have 40% weightage.
- GPT will be for M.Tech:
- GPT or General Proficiency has three sections – Subject Awareness, English Proficiency, and General Knowledge.
- Subject Awareness has the most weightage, i.e. 70%. The rest two sections carry 15% weightage each.
- Subject Awareness section will have questions from the specialization to which a candidate has applied.
- Biotechnology will have four sections- Advanced Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and General Awareness.
- Advanced Biology will have 50% weightage, Chemistry will have 20% weightage, and English Proficiency and General Awareness will have 15% weighatge each.
- Admission to B.Arch will be based on the scores secured in NATA and the scores secured in the qualifying examination
Check Admission in GBU
University provide 18 hostels for boys and girls on single occupancy basis in the University
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College