Brainware University offers admission to various UG and PG programs i.e B.Tech., BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc, M.Tech, MBA and MCA.
Candidates who possess the relevant qualification can register for the above mentioned UG and PG programs. Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC etc. as per the rules of government of India and norms of the institutions.
Candidates can register for admission by filling-in the Brainware University application form and submitting the required processing fee, on or before the last date. Admission to the UG courses is done on the basis of entrance examination/qualifying degree merit. Candidates will be shortlisted for PG courses based on their performance in the entrance examination. Check Brainware University Admission
|Admission Link |
The university offers B.Tech program in the following disciplines: Civil/IT/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/Mechanical
Course duration: 4 years
Intake capacity: 60 seats/branch
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age.
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 in non-medical stream or equivalent from a valid/recognized board/institute with minimum 45% marks in aggregate(40% for SC/ST/OBS)
- Candidate must qualify WBJEE
For UG Programmes
- Selection is made on the basis of merit in the entrance examination WBJEE.
- Candidates are selected for other UG courses on the basis of qualifying degree.
For PG Programmes
- Admission to M.Tech program is granted on the basis of marks scored in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- For MBA Admission is granted on the basis of the score obtained in MAT (Management Admission Test)
- MCA admissions are as per a valid score obtained in WBJEE (JECA)
How to Apply
Candidates seeking admission can apply online through the official university website:
- Candidate should register online by providing the required information
- Once the registration is done, the system will send two separate emails giving candidates User ID and Password on the registered email ID of the candidate.
- In the next step, candidate should log on with the provided User ID and Password
- Then, student should complete the concerned application form by filling in the correct and required information
- Upon filling the form, candidate should submit the required application fee via available payment gateways
- Candidate must keep a Xerox copy of the application form with them for future reference.
Reservation of Seats
- 50% seats are reserved for general category
- 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates
- 8% seats are reserved for ST candidates
Various scholarships provided by GOI like Post matric scholarship, Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC candidates are available for the deserving candidates of BGI
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College