University of Allahabad invites application for 5 year BA.LL.B programme. Admission will be based on Law Five Year Admission Test (LFAT)conducted by Allahabad University.
Qualified candidates of 10+2 or 11+1 examination from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks (42% marks for OBC category and 40% marks for SC/ST category ) aggregate will be eligible for admission.
Application form can be filled online from the official website of University (http://www.allduniv.ac.in) and application fee of INR1600/- (INR800/- for SC/ST) should be submitted through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Check Allahabad University Course and Fee Structure
How To Apply
Application form can be submitted online from the official website of Allahabad University.
- Visit: www.aupravesh.com
- Click on “Admission”
- Enter e-mail id and contact number for registration
- User name and password will generate and sent via mail
- Login with username and password
- Type required personal information
- Enter academic details
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (80KB maximum)
- Upload scanned supporting documents
- Pay application fee of INR 1600/- (general category) and INR 800/- (SC/ST category) through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future references
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate or Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Address proof (adhar card)
- Birth certificate
- Qualified higher secondary (12th) or 11+1 from any recognised board of education.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible for the entrance examination.
- Minimum marks secured in 12th should be 45% marks (42% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST).
|Category|| Seat Reservation (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)|
Rest of the intake will be for Unreserved category candidates. In case the seats reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates remain vacant on account of non-availability of candidates the same shall be filled by the candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates.
Selection to B.A.LL.B will be based on LFAT and counseling/admission session conducted by Allahabad University.
- List of qualified candidates will be uploaded by the university according to the qualifying criteria
- Cutoff for counseling session will be updated in the official website
- Qualified candidate should report to the college for counseling and document verfication
- Draw a D.D of INR 50,000 in favor of Finance officer, University of Allahabad
- Document verfication will confirm admission
- Admit card and score card of LFAT
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th (original)
- Transfer certificate or Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- 3 passport size photographs
- Address proof (adhar card)
Check Admission in Allahabad university
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College