SP Jain School of Global Management, Sydney, Courses, Rankings, Admission Criteria, Fees & Scholarships
SP Jain School of Global Management is one the best private Business & Management schools located in Sydney, Australia. It is named after Indian businessman and Parliamentarian Sahu Shreyans Prasad Jain. With an average acceptance rate of 13%, candidates aspiring to pursue higher education in Australia, need to have managerial experience along with high scores in academics.
SP Jain School of Global Management offers undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, professional courses, and short programs in fields of Business, Management, Economics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, Fintech and Global Management, etc. SP Jain MBA has been ranked among the top 15 best international 1-year MBA by Forbes.
The fee for the Global MBA (GMBA) program at Dubai, Sydney, and Singapore campuses is AUD 44,500. SP Jain School of Global Management, accredited by Tertiary Education Quality and Standard Agency (TEQSA), has been known for its innovation and management programs worldwide. The admissions deadline for June intake 2021 is May 21, 2021.
The 2021 ranking of SP Jain Global by some of the most prestigious agencies are listed below:
- Ranked 95th overall in world by The Economist
- Featured in 15th best global school for 1-year MBA program by Forbes
- 10th top regional school worldwide by The Economist
- Times Higher Education ranked it among the top 5 schools for 1 year MBA program
Read More: SP Jain Global Reviews by students
|Application Portal||Online Portal|
|Application Fee||30 AUD|
|Female and Male Student Ratio||31:69|
|Mode of Payment||Debit/Credit Card|
|Academic Calendar||Semester based|
|Financial Aid||Course wise, merit-based financial aid & Scholarship|
- SP Jain Global offers 4 undergraduate, 4 graduate, 1 doctoral, 6 professional courses, and 2 short programs.
- Some of the most demanded SP Jain School programs are Financial Technology (Fintech), Data & Visual Analytics, Global Management Program, Global Family Managed Business, and Executive Global Business Program.
- Professional courses are offered in a blended form in both online and on-campus mode.
- Its doctoral program in Business Administration at the Sydney campus is offered to researchers and executives who have work experience of a minimum of 5 years.
Some of the top programs offered at the college:
|Program||Course Duration||Fee (USD)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A]||4 year full-time||22,500|
|Bachelor Economics||3 years full-time||21,500|
|Bachelor Data Science||3 years full-time||21,500|
|3 years full-time||21,500|
|Master Global Business||16 months full-time + 4 months internship||33,200|
|Global Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]||12 months full-time||33,200|
|Master of Artificial Intelligence in Business||2 years Full-time||Mumbai and Sydney|
SP Jain Global has four campuses across the world, hence known as global business school. Campuses are located in the world’s richest, advanced, and most lively cities namely Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney, and Singapore. The details of each campus are given below:
- SP Jain School Dubai campus is home to a three-story building with hi-tech learning centers, a library, video conference rooms, and mock trading centers.
- SP Jain School of Global Management campus in Mumbai, India is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities along with classrooms, video conferencing rooms, library, cafeteria, recreational areas, and other student service rooms.
- Mumbai campus does not offer accommodation facilities but it supports students to find private accommodations.
- SP Jain Singapore campus is spread across 7-acres in one of the world’s wealthiest and healthiest cities.
- Campus building includes admissions office, marketing rooms, digital classrooms, leadership halls lounge, banquet halls, cafeteria, etc.
- SP Jain campus is located in Sydney Olympic Park Business District in one of the largest cities in Australia.
- SP Jain School Sydney campus has 12 auditorium size classrooms, sport & recreational halls, etc.
- Students can get on-campus accommodation facilities with the service of breakfast rooms, kitchen, and lounge. Rooms are either studio-type or one-bedroom apartments.
- The accommodation service at the Sydney campus includes an apartment-style building, where students can live alone or with families.
- It provides fully furnished living areas with kitchen, laundry, and dining areas.
- Accommodation halls are near the market and city areas so students can get easy access to everything required.
- The accommodation fee at campus depends on many factors like the selection of rooms & services, food, and the living style of students.
- Students at SP Jain are assisted in finding other student accommodation in Australia, homestays and rental apartments, according to their need.
Given below is the estimated housing cost in Sydney, Singapore, and Dubai campus:
SP Jain School of Global Management accepts applications for the intake of September, June, October, May, and August each year. It enrolls students from different parts of the world as it has campuses in the 4 most lively cities of the globe. No application fee is charged for applying for SP Jain School admissions.
Admissions Portal: Online Portal
Admission Fee: No Fee Charged
Completed SP Jain Global application form
- Completion of at least 12 years of schooling
- Scores of various exams to study in Australia
- 12th result certificate
- SPJET (SP Jain Entrance Test)
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Statement
- Australian student visa
Applicants who have not completed their school/college degree as English, medium of instruction, need to demonstrate any one of the following test scores:
International students need to have a student visa for living and studying in Australia. Student visa is provided by the Australian Government, Department of Home Affairs. Students can get visas for up to 5 years. Given below is the list of things required for applying for student visa:
- Offer letter from any university/institute in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Application cost of AUD 620
- Letter of support (stating sufficient fund for education and living)
The cost of attendance at SP Jain Global depends on lifestyle, food, accommodation, and other services. The estimated cost of living in Australia for international students is listed below:
|Course Material (e-books, cases, simulation)||600 (for 16 weeks)|
|Student life activity||667 (for 16 weeks)|
|Living cost (food and travel)||600 per month|
SP Jain School of Global Management supports its students by offering scholarships and other awards. Scholarships are provided based on academic records, interviews, outstanding achievements, extra-curricular and sports activities. Scholarship reward provides tuition fee reduction and does not cover any other fee like Visa, living cost, health insurance, etc. Students are also advised to apply for other scholarships and loans to study in Australia.
Eligibility criteria for various scholarships offered at the college are listed below:
- Merit Scholarship Category A
- Minimum 75% in all year of education- 10th, 12th, and graduation
- Minimum 720 in GMAT and 95 percentile in CAT/SPJET
- Outstanding achievement in Social service, sport, and extracurricular activities
- Merit Scholarship Category B
|Entrance Test||Score (Amount: AUD 6,455)||Score (Amount: 12,910 AUD )|
SP Jain School of Global Management assists its students in getting a good placement and learning professional skills. Throughout the program, it helps students to enhance their skills through training, one-to-one interviews, and workshops on career development skills.
Placement statistics of SP Jain Global:
- The average starting salary of SP Jain graduates is between AUD 50,000 to 60,000 annually.
- More than 80% of students are offered job opportunities in Australia within six months of graduation at SP Jain.
- Samsung, KPMG Mauritius, UM Australia, SBI Australia, and AMP are some top companies where SP Jain Student work
Average salary of SP Jain School alumni/graduates in various fields:
|Field||Average Salary (AUD)|
|IT & Software Development||91,000|
|Marketing, Product & Communication||73,000|
|Finance & Control Strategy||128,000|
|Programme & Project Management||70,000|
Average salary of SP Jain School graduates and alumni course-wise:
|Course||Average Salary (AUD)|
|Master in Finance||96,000|
|Master in Management||70,000|
Some notable alumni of SP Jain Global are following:
|Sourish Nandi||EMBA 2012||Co-Founder & CTO, BlocBox|
|Kunal Aman||GMBA 2011||Head of Marketing and Communication, SAS India|
|Subhendu Pattnaik||GMBA 2009||Global Head of Marketing, Cigniti|
|Kautilya Bansal||GFMB 2017||Director – Training, Abhinav Global School|
|Anant Bajaj||-||Bajaj Electronics|
SP Jain School of Global Management is the global Business and Management school located in Sydney, Mumbai, Dubai, and Singapore, highly reputed among universities in Australia. Students need to qualify for ACT/ SAT or SPJAT entrance test for undergraduate admissions while CAT/SPJAT/GMAT/GRE entrance test for graduate admissions.
SP Jain Global considers three main factors for admissions: past academic performance, English proficiency language score, and the scores of entrance tests. Shortlisted students are called for personal interviews and two essay writing exams.
Ques. What is the global ranking of SP Jain School of Global Management?
Ans. SP Jain School of Global Management has been ranked 15th best international school globally for 1 year MBA program
Ques. What are the top courses offered at SP Jain Global?
Ans. GMBA, EMBA, BBA, Bachelor in Economics, and Master in Global Business are major programs offered here
Ques. Is it easy to get into the SP Jain School of Global Management?
Ans. The acceptance rate in past years is 13% only. It is not easy to get in SP Jain. Applicants must have a good score on the entrance test, a good academic record, and extra-curricular activities to get in here.
Ques. What GMAT/CAT score is required for MBA admissions?
Ans. An average GMAT score of 651 and 95 CAT percentile is required to get into any MBA program.
Ques. Is SP Jain School of Global Management a good private school in Australia?
Ans. It has been ranked 5th globally for 1 year MBA program by Times Higher Education. It is quite a good private school in Australia.
Ques. What is the average salary of MBA graduates here?
Ans. The average annual salary of an MBA graduate is AUD 93,000
Ques. Are Asian students eligible for SP Jain School of Global Management admissions?
Ans.Yes. Any candidate can apply for SP Jain School of Global Management admissions
Ques. What is the application deadline for SP Jain Admissions?
Ans. The application deadline for June Intake is May 21, 2021.
Ques. Can I transfer my campus from Mumbai to Sydney?
Ans. Yes, SP Jain offers student exchange programs where students can transfer to other campuses of SP Jain
Ques. What is the average accommodation fee in Sydney?
Ans. The average accommodation fee in Sydney is AUD 13,850
Find a Program
My school principal is a graduate of this institution, and she had recommended me for admission. I was expected to fill out an online application form and no application fee was taken from me. They also took into account my 9.1 GPA from my 12th class.
Course Curriculum :
The course was extensive and included all of the subjects that were critical to my future success. Curriculum included a wide range of choices for meeting family, career, and educational objectives. Consumer behaviour, market analysis, and financial management were among the topics discussed.
I wanted to study abroad, and this college had a great reputation and a fantastic venue, so I chose it. In order to apply, I had to fill out an online application form and no application fee was required. Aside from that, my 12th grade point average of 9.2 was taken into account.
Course Curriculum :
My course told me about how organisations and the management process. This multidisciplinary programme prepared us for work in a broad range of organisations that deal with data information, compilation, and analysis, and it relates to a wide range of industries.
Firstly, I chose this university since they offer a tri-city model program (Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney). The second reason is the scholarship covering nearly my tuition fee. Thirdly, the school itself is a pool of diversity.
Course Curriculum :
It covers different aspects of business, starting with general business knowledge in the first 2 years and digging into majors in the last 2 years. While some subjects are really crucial, the other seems overlapped and theoretical.
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary