Graduate School of Business, Queensland University of Technology Ranking, Campus & Living Expenses
The Graduate School of Business is a part of the Queensland University of Technology. It offers courses in five schools: the School of Accountancy, School of Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations, School of Management, School of Economics & Finance and The Graduate School of Business.
The college has the option for flexible studies with both full time and part-time degrees available. The Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). It is also the first business school in Australia to get a triple crown international accreditation.
- Ranked 29th among business schools in the Asia-Pacific region by the QS World University Rankings in 2013.
- Ranked 30th among business schools in the Asia-Pacific region by the QS World University Rankings in 2014.
- Ranked 11th in the Asia-Pacific by the QS World University Rankings in 2017.
- Ranked 4th in Australia by the QS World University Rankings in 2017.
- Ranked 101-125th position in the Business and Economics programs by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2018.
- Ranked 7th in Australia in the Business and Economics programs by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2018.
- Ranked 1st in Australia in the Executive MBA (EMBA) category by the BOSS Executive MBA Schools Rankings in 2017.
- Ranked 1st in Australia in the Master of Business (Applied Finance) pre-experience programs by Financial Times in 2013 and 2016
- Ranked 40th in 2013 and 44th in 2016 worldwide in the Master of Business (Applied Finance) pre-experience programs by Financial Times
|University Type||Business School|
|Accreditation Agency||AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time, Part-time|
Campus, Programs and Admission Process
The Graduate School of Business is located at the Garden Point Campus of the Queensland University of Technology. The campus contains museums, fitness facilities, public art and also the university’s Science and Engineering centre. It also has 2 libraries, collaborative learning areas and sports and recreational facilities. This campus is easily accessible by public transport.
This school offers graduate diplomas, certificates and masters along with doctoral programs in Accounting, Economics & Finance, Advertising, Marketing & PR, Communication, International Business, Leadership & MBA, Management & HR and Philanthropy.
- Application: Application can be made by registering on the QUT account
- General Requirements: Official academic transcripts (translated and notarized if not in English), bachelor’s degree with 4.5 GPA (on a 7 point scale), country specific academic requirement, GMAT scores of at least 550, at least three years full time equivalent relevant managerial or professional work experience after graduation, 2 reference reports.
- Additional Requirements: Personal Statement, Passport Copy, Valid Student Visa, Certified copies of formal identity papers
- English Proficiency Test: International students can demonstrate proficiency of the English language by submitting IELTS, TOEFL, PTE or CAE scores.
Cost of Attendance
The annual fees of various programs offered at QUT Graduate School of Business for the year 2020 are as follows:
|Programs||Annual fees (AUD)|
|Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Digital and on-campus)||20,800|
|Graduate Diploma in Business (Research) (International Business)||28,600|
|Master of Business (Management, Applied Finance, Accounting)||28,400|
Cost of Living
Students have to bear other expenses while studying at QUT Graduate School of Business. Some of them are mentioned below:
|Initial setting up including accommodation costs, money to set up a new home, food, and transport||2,500 AUD|
|Weekly budget including rent, food, transport, bills, study costs, and entertainment||500 AUD|
The QUT Graduate School of Business offers many scholarships. Some of them are as follows:
- Triple Crown Scholarship
- This scholarship covers 25% of the tuition fees for the first two semesters of study and is based on the applicant’s entry score. .
- MBA and EMBA Scholarships
- This scholarship offers a tuition waiver and covers either 25%, 50% or the entirety of the tuition fees, or a merit scholarship of $500 AUD for when applicant scores 600-699 in GMAT or $ 1,000 AUD for if an applicant scores over 700 in GMAT.
- Equity Scholarship Schemes
- This scholarship offers monetary bursaries and scholarships to eligible students. International students can be eligible to receive up to $1,500 AUD of equity bursary for one year or an equity computer every second year. They are also eligible for an equity burst of up to $1,500 AUD or a faculty bursary of $1,500 AUD for one semester in the second semester.
- International Merit Scholarships
- This scholarship covers 25% of the tuition for the first semester or offers an ongoing scholarship for 25% of the tuition fees per semester of study.
FIND A PROGRAM
|total faculty||full time||part time||graduate assistants|
Times Higher Education
RANKED #151 - #175
RANKED #126 - #150
RANKED #176 - #200
RANKED #101 - #125
RANKED #101 - #125
View More >>
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary