Academies Australasia Polytechnic: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
With its main campus situated in Melbourne, Academies Australasia Polytechnic offers a very supportive and conducive environment for students to grow and study. AAPoly is a part of Academies Australasia group (AKG) which is a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange, having more than 50 years of experience in education. AAPoly conducts undergraduate and vocational courses.
The university has also had a FedUni partner since 2005 and hence provides FedUni’s postgraduate courses on its campus. APoly offers courses in English, Vocational Education and Training and higher education programs to both domestic as well as to foreign students who wish to study in Australia.
AAPoly has accomplished ‘ACWA’ (Australian Community Workers Association) accreditation and has turned out to be Federation University Australia Partner Provider since 2005 offering higher education programs in the areas of Business, Commerce, and Management.
COVID-19 Update: AAPoly has eased down the restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic. Some courses with practical units will be returning to face-to-face classes. Students are welcome to the campus but must strictly adhere to the COVID-19 safety guidelines as stated by the health and governmental authorities, both state and Federal.
|Number of Campuses||Two|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Program||Online and fulltime|
|Intake type||Semester wise|
|Cost of Attendance||UG : 45,000 AUD
Vocational Courses: 4,000 - 12,000 AUD
|Admission Helpdesk||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Academies Australasia Polytechnic operates across two campuses with its main campus located in Melbourne.
- The other campus, Ken St Campus is situated in Sydney.
- Academies Australasia Polytechnic provides students with well-furnished classrooms, computer labs, library, and study rooms.
- There are also student lounges with computers and online access. Coin-operated photocopiers are also available for students’ use.
- The building is also easily accessible for students with disabilities. The building is wheelchair accessible, has lifts, ramps, and accessible toilets.
- Melbourne has been featured as one of the world’s top university cities because of the education provided there and its liveability ranking. Even Sydney also has become a very popular choice for overseas students wanting to balance a high standard of education with a healthy and active lifestyle.
Academies Australasia Polytechnic Residence
- Academies Australasia Polytechnic doesn’t provide any accommodation services on their campus.
- Instead, they have an agreement with a homestay provider, Student Accommodation services to help students arrange for their accommodation.
- Other than this, international students can find affordable accommodation while studying in Australia through other sources.
- The officers at the university are available to help students with their student accommodation application forms.
- Students can find advertisements for accommodation on the student noticeboard at the campus, newspaper classifieds, Real estate agents windows & their websites, local shopping centers noticeboards, and online websites.
- There are a number of programs offered by Academies Australasia Polytechnic such as Hospitality, Business, Accounting, Information Technology, and Travel & Tourism industries.
- AAPoly offers two undergraduate courses in Business Leadership & Management and in tourism and hospitality.
- The university also provides several vocational courses in Marketing, Information Technology, Product Management, etc.
- The Academies Australasia Polytechnic also offers Federation University Australia's Master of Business program designed for international students.
- Getting admission at Academies Australasia Polytechnic requires the following:
- The applicant has to fill an application form and submit it with all the other required supporting documents through email at Applications@aapoly.edu.au or send it by post at the following address:
- Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Level 7, 628 Bourke Street, Melbourne, 3000
- Supporting Documents:
- Proof of proficiency in English (IELTS score report)
|UG & PG||6.0|
- Authorized academic transcripts
- Statement of Purpose (if applicable)
- Student assessment form (if applicable)
- Credit Transfer/RPL application form
- Copy of valid passports
- Copy of valid Australia visa
- Confirmation of Enrolment (if only the applicant already has COE from other education institutions)
- Application form for the Master’s program at AAPoly in collaboration with the FedUni can be accessed on the official website.
Cost of Attendance
|Type of Courses||Tuition Fees|
|Undergraduate Courses||45,000 AUD|
|Vocational Courses||4,000 - 12,320 AUD|
|Other general expenses||Fees|
|Administration Fee||200 AUD per course|
|Overseas student health cover (average cost for a minimum of 1 year)||512 AUD|
|Material Fees||100 AUD semester (UG course);
50 AUD (VET programs)
Financial Aid for International Students
- AAPoly Higher education eagle awards scholarship to its top-performing students.
- These scholarships go up to the amount of 1,000 AUD and are awarded each year.
- Points are allotted to students based on their academic performance and the winners are awarded accordingly.
|30-32 points||1,000 AUD|
|26-29 points||500 AUD|
- Requirements to qualify for the scholarship:
- Attempt 4 subjects per semester
- Enrolled in at least 2 semesters
- No plagiarism or exam infringement charges
- No due fees
FIND A PROGRAM
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary