Vibe College 2020-2021 Admissions: Entry Requirements, Deadlines, Application Process
Located in Brisbane, Vibe College focuses on flexible learning for its students. It offers education using online, correspondence, and face-to-face method for delivering courses. It is nationally recognized as a Registered Training Organization (RTO) and is accredited by Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
Admission at Vibe College is open for a variety of 18 diplomas, advanced diplomas and certificate programs in the fields of accounting, barbering, business, hairdressing, hospitality, information technology, leadership & management. The College also offers short courses for duration of 6 months. The institute focuses of diversity and has students coming from 18 different nations and staff from 7 different nations.
- Students may apply using the Online Application Portal on their official website.
- In order to contact their office or to submit admissions materials, students can reach out via email to email@example.com
- Students must pass Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test as an English Language Requirement
- In lieu of COVID 19, online learning was implemented during the lockdown, but regular classes are resuming. Students may email their trainer to discuss the new conditions relating to their class resumption.
|Application Portal||Online Application Portal On Official Website|
|International Students||From 18 Different Nations|
|Courses offered||diplomas, advanced diplomas and certificate programs|
|Application Fee||200 AUD|
|Financial Aid||Not available|
Vibe College Admission Deadlines
The institute has no deadlines, but has specific intake dates. The courses begin on the intake dates, so students must apply before the commencement of the term.
|2020 intake dates||2021 intake dates||2022 intake dates|
|January: 27||January: 25||January: 25|
|March: 9||March: 8||March: 8|
|April: 13||April: 12||April: 12|
|July: 13||May: 24||May: 24|
|August: 17||July: 12||July: 12|
|October: 5||August: 16||August: 16|
|Special Term: 23 November||October: 4||October: 4|
Vibe College International Student Admissions
International students who are eager to seek admission at Vibe College have to note the following while applying.
How to apply – Online Application Portal
Application Fee – 200 AUD
Requirements - In order to be evaluated for admission the following basic documents must be submitted:
- At the time of application, international students must be 18 years and older to be admitted into the Institute programs.
- Satisfactory completion of Year 12 or equivalent.
- Students must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.0 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE etc).
- Students with experience in a similar field heavily influences in the choice of course.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Evidence of personal development is highly recommended.
- Pay slips
- Recommendation Letters needs to be submitted.
- Statement of Purpose
English Proficiency Test Scores
Admission at Vibe College requires international students to take various English Proficiency Tests:
|Course level||Test scores|
|For Certificate III level qualification||Evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.0 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE etc).|
|For any Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level qualification||Evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE etc.|
Students can be accepted into a course if they have attained a Pre-Intermediate Level of English or passed Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
- They are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange program, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defense sponsored students
- They have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland.
- They have, in the two years before applying for the student visa, completed in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while they held a student visa.
Visa Process for International Students
After receiving the payment and signed acceptance of offer, Vibe College will issue an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCOE) and send it to the applicant. Thereafter, students can apply for an Australian student visa at the nearest Australian Mission overseas.
Financial Documents required while visa application are:
- Relationship Verification with Sponsors (From Ward Office)
- Sponsorship Letter
- Education Loan or Bank Balance Certificate with 3 months old savings or Valid Source of Fund along with Bank Certificate, if the fund is recently deposited
- Income Source Verifications (From Ward Office)
- Individual supporting documents of all income that verified from ward office.
- Property valuation (From Engineering Consultancy or Ward Office)
- Translated copy of the Land Ownership Certificate
- Tax Clearance Letter (If applicable)
Student Visa holders are required to obtain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to cover their stay in Australia for the duration of their studies. All documents submitted in any other language, should be translated into English language from Notary Public Lawyer.
Vibe College Domestic Student Admissions
How to apply: All students can apply through the Online Application Portal on the official website
Application Fee: 200 AUD
- Official high school transcript,
- Minimum academic entry is the satisfactory completion of Year 12 or equivalent,
- A minimum age of 18, Students with experience in a similar field heavily influences in the choice of course,
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae ,
- Evidence of personal development is highly recommended,
- Pay slips,
- Recommendation Letters and Statement of Purpose needs to be submitted
Depending upon the nationality of the student, year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient. Students must have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent. Mature Age Students who do not have any qualification – they must pass the Internal LLN/English Placement Test.
After receiving the application, Vibe College will assess the application against the requirements of the course and issue a conditional offer letter, which is followed by an interview with the candidate and financial documents verification. If the application is successful they advise applicants to accept the offer, after which they will issue an agreement up to 3 years. The students are required to complete the payment of tuition fee and return the signed acceptance of offer. Once the offer letter has been received, the students can go ahead for visa application process.
Ques. Can I apply for a course at Vibe College at 17 years age?
Ans. No, the institute has a minimum age criteria. Students must be 18 years and older to apply and satisfactory completion of Year 12 or equivalent is needed.
Ques. How can I contact the University for Admission Related Query?
Ans. In order to contact their office or to submit admissions materials, students can reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. Does the university require the necessary supporting documents to be translated?
Ans. All documents submitted in any other language, should be translated into English language from Notary Public Lawyer.
Ques. Does the university provide financial aid?
Ans. Vibe College does not offer any institutional scholarships or grants. However, there are a number of external organizations that offer scholarships and loans for international students.
Ques. How are students notified by the university?
Ans. The admission seeking students are notified by email by the university.