APEX Institute of Education: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Founded in 2010, Apex Institute of Education is a prestigious private institute recognized for its academic excellence and quality teaching. It is located in Sydney, Australia. The institute features another campus in Parramatta, Australia as well. The renowned institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver Nationally Recognised Training within the Australian Qualifications Framework.
APEX Institute of Education is also listed on the Commonwealth Register for Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). The institute has graduated over 3,408 students in the past ten years.
Programs at Apex Institute of Education include Vocational Education and Training for international and domestic students. The institute has a diverse student community and rich culture with international students from over 30 countries across the world.
The courses are well designed with a combination of theoretical learning, practical activities and Industrial exposure to help students in achieving their career and academic goals. One-third of the courses are delivered online.
|Campuses||Sydney CBD campus, Parramatta Campus|
|Types of programs offered||Vocational Education and Training|
|Mode of Program||Full time/ Online|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|On-campus Accommodation||Not Available|
|Admission Helpdesk||Sydney City: (02) 8007 6261 Parramatta: (02) 8007 6262|
- APEX Institute of Education is operated on two campuses:
- Sydney CBD campus
- Parramatta Campus
- The Parramatta Campus is the first campus.
- The campus is at prime location, along the scenic Parramatta River. The campus is just a short walk from Parramatta Station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
- There are swimming pools, golf clubs, tennis courts, skate parks and numerous sporting fields available in Parramatta in addition to several restaurants and cafes.
- The Sydney CBD campus is at the heart of the city. The campus is a 5-minute walk from Town Hall and Museum Station.
- The campus is walking distance from QVB, Hyde Park and other tourist attractions. There is the Westfield shopping centre in Sydney’s Pitt street mall.
- There is plenty of boutiques and grocery stores in and around Sydney. Sydney hosts several events throughout the year and some of these events occur in the night time.
- The campus classrooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with projectors and TV Screens to display subject related videos.
- Monitors and computers are provided in the Independent Learning Room. Free Wi-Fi and charging stations are available on campus to enhance learning.
- The campus is well equipped with all the facilities, libraries, student center, group rooms, study rooms, computer rooms, lecture rooms, halls, eateries, workshops and studios.
- The institute does not provide on-campus accommodation facilities. However it provides a diverse range of accommodation options around both the campuses.
- Other than these, there are a range of housing options for international students in Australia.
- There are various housing facilities available near the campus:
- Hostels and Guesthouses
- Shared Rental
- Independent Apartments
- Average weekly rent for a one-bedroom unit in the Sydney or Parramatta area is around 300 AUD - 400 AUD per week.
- The institute helps arrange accommodation for students. Airport pickup can be arranged with accommodation.
- APEX Institute of Education provides 11 Vocational and training Programs.
- The courses at APEX are well designed and contain both theory and practical to educate students to attain their highest standards.
- The institute offers courses in 5 domain that include:
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
- The institute delivers one-third of its program online.
- Application Portal: Applicants can apply through the online portal on the university's official website
- Application Fees: 250 AUD
- Application Deadline: Deadlines vary as per the course.
- Required Documents: Following documents are required for getting admission at APEX Institute of Education:
- A completed application
- Official transcripts or high school records, diplomas, and certificates.
- English language proficiency
- Financial Documents, if applying for financial aids
- Additional Requirements:
- Birth certificate
- A valid passport
- Insurance documentation
- Valid student Visa
- English Language Proficiency scores
- Applicants with a native language other than English need to prove their proficiency by providing scores of TOEFL/ IELTS.
- The minimum accepted score of the tests are given below:
|Test||Minimum Required Scores|
|TOEFL (iBT)||78 with score of 20|
|Pearson PTE Academic||55|
Cost of Attendance
- The estimated cost of attendance depends on several factors like the program applied for, tuition fees, housing, dining, etc.
- The tuition fees for APEX Institute of Education vary as per the courses or programs.
Tuition fees for the academic year 2020-2021 for respective courses:
|Advanced Diploma of Management||11,500 AUD|
|Diploma of leadership and management||11,500 AUD|
|Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication||17,250 AUD|
|English for Academic Purposes||320 AUD/week|
|Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management||22,000 AUD|
Accommodation and Other Expenses
|Hostels and Guesthouses||90 AUD to 150 AUD|
|Shared Rental||85 AUD to 215 AUD|
|Homestay||235 AUD to 325 AUD|
|Rental||165 AUD to 440 AUD|
|Other living expenses|
|Groceries and eating out||80 AUD to 280 AUD|
|Gas, electricity||35 AUD to 140 AUD|
|Phone and internet||20 AUD to 55 AUD|
|Public transport||15 AUD to 55 AUD|
|Entertainment||80 AUD to 150 AUD|
- APEX Institute of Education provides financial aid in the form of many scholarships, grants, and bursaries.
- Other than these, there are other types of funding available to study in Australia.
- The scholarships offered by the institute cover partial or full expenses of education of the students, depending on several factors.
- International students are advised to look for scholarships in their home country which may be beneficial for them.
- The institute provides work-study opportunities to the students, which strengthens them financially and provides practical experience working in an actual hospitality industry environment.
- APEX Institute of Education has been serving students since over 10 years to provide quality education. The same traits are reflected in the alumni as well.
- The institute has been educating students from over 30 countries and has a wide network of alumni across the globe, working well in their respective fields.
APEX Institute of Education Placements
- APEX Institute of Education provides the best career services to face the challenges of the corporate world. The institute organizes various Orientation activities and workshops help students to sail through their careers.
- The institute provides work-study opportunities to students. These job opportunities provide practical experience that broadens the students` range of skills and so improves their chances of gaining future employment in the industry.
FIND A PROGRAM
term 1 Deadlines
term 2 Deadlines
term 3 Deadlines
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary