Australian Adelaide International College: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Operational since 2009, The Australian Adelaide International College (AAIC) is located in the city of Adelaide, South Australia. The college is a highly recognized and a Registered Training Organization to Study in Australia. The college is accredited by The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and is an approved provider on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students. The college also has credit arrangements with the University of South Australia
AAIC features everything from an enriched living and learning environments, trainers who are quality driven and motivated at the same time, an innovated curriculum, and classrooms which have an optimized class sizes. The culture at Australian Adelaide International College promotes diversification and welcomes applicants from all over the globe; it also helps students grow professionally as well as personally. The college offers numerous programs like diploma programs and certificate programs in disciplines like hospitality, automotive and business.
|Registration fee (for international students)||250 AUD (non refundable)|
|Courses offered||Diploma and certificate courses|
|English proficiency test scores accepted||TOEFL/ PTE/ OTE/ Cambridge English Test|
|On-campus Accommodation||Not available|
Australian Adelaide International College Campus
- The college is located in Adelaide, South Australia which has been termed as a blend of modern as well as traditional culture.
- The students will find Rundle Mall, Hind marsh square and public transport at walking distance.
- The campus has all the facilities required such as expansive floor area of tutorial and classrooms, simulated work environment, designated computer lab, and large common and recreational areas and serves as a lively place for students from around the globe.
- The city also has many educational institutions along with beaches, vineyards and wildlife sanctuaries around to hang out.
- Additionally, they also provide airport pick-up facility for the new international students at a charge of 70 AUD.
Australian Adelaide International College Residence
- The Australian Adelaide International College does not have any options for on campus residence or accommodation.
- However, the institute provides full support to the international students to find themselves an accommodation in the form of rented rooms or apartments.
- Many options are available for students to choose from. The following is a list of places where you can go to find advertisements for accommodation:
- Student notice boards
- Newspaper classifieds
- Real Estate Agent windows
- websites: www.realestate.com.au OR www.domain.com.au
- Students can look up the information at the official website. Shared accommodation is also available in the city.
Australian Adelaide International College Programs
- The college offers education through diploma programs as well as certificate programs.
- The disciplines available at the collage are Business, Automotive, Hospitality.
- The most popular program offered by the college include diploma of business and diploma of automotive technology.
- The programs or courses are backed by industry professionals who help students to excel in their respective fields.
Australian Adelaide International College Application Process
The students get the application requirements for every program individually at the website itself. The process is quite simple and can be done easily. International students have to apply through an online application form available at the official website of AAIC.
Application Portal: The students will have to download the Application Form from the website.
Application Fee: 250 AUD
- Current Passport
- Academic transcripts (minimum Year 12 or equivalent).
- English language test scores
- TOEFL iBT 46
- IELTS 5.5 overall or Equivalent
- PTE Academic 42.
- OET Pass
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) 162
- One recent passport size photo.
- Any other documents to support your application.
All cheques/DD must be payable to Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd., the details are given below:
Direct deposits can be made to:
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account Number: 11264774
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
All the documents along with the completed application form need to be sent directly at the AAIC.
The contact details are given below:
Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd
Level 1, 135 Pirie Street
Adelaide South Australia 5000
Phone: +61 8 8232 7788
Australian Adelaide International College Costs of Attendance
The costs of attendance at the Australian Adelaide International College include living expenses along with tuition fees and books and supplies. The tuition fee is different for different programs and can be checked on the official website or the international student handbook. Given below are some of the cost inclusions:
|Items||Amount Weekly Cost|
|Accommodation||1 Bedroom Apartment: 170 - 280 AUD|
|2 Bedroom Apartment (per bedroom): 120 - 180 AUD|
|House 2-3 bedroom (per bedroom): 120 – 190 AUD|
|Food and Groceries Contribution||80-100 AUD|
|Bills (Electricity, Gas etc.)||25-35 AUD|
|Telephone (not Mobile)||10-15 AUD|
|Public Transport fares||30 AUD|
|Spending Money||40-80 AUD|
|Annual Cost General Course Costs||500-750 AUD|
|Bond (usually 1 month’s rent)||4.333 x weekly rent AUD|
|Telephone / utilities connection||150-200 AUD|
|General furniture items (Not including white goods)||450-800 AUD|
Australian Adelaide International College Financial Aid/Scholarships
- The college does not offer any scholarships or awards. But, the international students can work while studying.
- People granted student visas automatically receive permission to work with their visa grant. Most student visa holders will no longer need to apply separately in Australia for permission to work. The students are permitted to work 20 hours per week during the normal study periods and full time during their term breaks.
- Students may look for work options at www.fairwork.gov.au.
- Apart from this, students can avail the benefits of various scholarships and loans in Australia for international students given by external organizations.
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary