Universal Institute of Technology: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Established in 2008, Universal Institute of Technology, Australia is a registered training institute which is located in the center of the thriving city of Melbourne, Australia. UIT adheres to the standards of Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and delivers several vocation and training programs for higher education in Australia. The institute produces competitive and technically trained students. Studying in Australia is receiving world class education. It is a public institution which is largely a part of Universal Learning group.
The Institute offers undergraduate, graduate, certificate and diploma programs that have different durations in Business, Leadership, Marketing & Communication, Leadership etc.Besides the benefits of the institute, students get the advantage of location. Australia provides world class academic recognition stands on the third position next to USA and UK in terms of preference by international students.
|No. of campus||1|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Mode of Program||Full-time, Online|
|Enrollment fees||300 AUD|
Campus and Accommodation
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, the campus of the institute is a great place to be a vocational training academy.
- The campus is full of modern classrooms equipped with computer labs for the students
- There are no residence facilities available for students on campus.
- Students can stretch at the student cafés and lounges provided for relaxation.
- Prayers rooms are also a part of the campus which respects the multicultural environment around.
- Rooftop gardens and BBQ adds to the fun quotient.
Housing Facilities/ Residence
- On campus housing is not offered by the Universal Institute of Technology.
- Options vary from- renting an apartment, home stays, sharing a flat etc.
- The institute provides friendly student support officers who can advise students regarding accommodation and legal guidelines.
- A student will approximately incur 17,000-22,000 AUD per year to study in Australia.
- UIT offers 7 courses in 12 study fields.
- Programs are offered at undergraduate, graduate, and diploma levels.
- Courses across the vocational fields of Information Technology, Management, TESOL, Leadership, and Project Management are provided.
- Partnerships with recognized universities like Engineering Institute of Tech, Avondale –College of higher education, Latrobe College of Art and Design and many more provide exposure to the students.
Universal Institute of Technology Application Process
How to apply?
Application Portal: Admissions at Universial Instute of Technology are available both online and offline.
Basic Admission Requirements:
- Application form must be fully completed and signed.
- Original transcripts with academic achievement
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A copy of passport
- Visa for studying in Australia
- Financial support documents
- Receipt of payment of enrollment fee
Minimum test scores required as proof for English proficiency exam are given in the table below:
Universal Institute of Technology Cost of Attendance
The cost of attendance for international students will include cost of accommodation, books and supplies, personal expenses etc. The tuition fees for different programs and depends on the duration and nature of the program.
|Diploma of Leadership and Management||10,000 AUD|
|Advanced Diploma and Leadership and Management||10,000 AUD|
|Diploma of Project Management||10,000 AUD|
|Diploma of Information Technology||16,000 AUD|
|Enrollment Fees||300 AUD|
|Application fees||1000 AUD|
|Material Fee||300 AUD|
Note: All these costs are approximate costs and can differ.
The table below gives an estimate of the cost of living in Australia:
|Facility||Cost per week|
|Home stay Accommodation (Single)||290 AUD|
|Public Transport Ticket (Zone 1)||35 AUD|
|Public Transport ticket (zone 1+ zone 2)||59.20 AUD|
|Telephone calls||10 AUD|
|Miscellaneous expenses||100 AUD|
Scholarships/ Financial aid
- The Universal Institute of Technology does not offer scholarships in Australia for international students.
- Students can participate in work study program and look for part-time and casual jobs which can help earn them pocket money while studying in Australia.
- Shop assistant, department store manager, cinema staff, bartending are few common part time jobs students choose in Australia.
- Students are assured to get a minimum wage share as employment sustainability is maintained by governing bodies in Australia.
Australia is a great destination for job opportunities for international students. The institute has a set of industry experts who look into the market for internship and employment opportunities for the students. The institute has a job club which is led by the student counseling team; this club holds workshops around resume writing, job searching skills.
Find a Program
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary