Australian Institute of Entrepreneurship: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Australian Institute of Management is one of the best institutes of Australia located in the heart of Melbourne imparting high quality education to its students. The institute is a Registered Vocational Education and Training Organization founded in 2007. It combines affordability with high-quality education in a friendly environment which is the key to its popularity.
Australian Institute of Entrepreneurship offers 12 diploma and certificate courses in a number of fields of Commerce. Besides, the institute is also renowned for its learning methods which combine theoretical knowledge with action research which enhances the capability of its students.
|Number of Programs||6 Diplomas and 5 Certificates|
|Mode of Program||Full-time, part-time|
|Intake sessions||22nd January/16th April/9th July/1st October|
|Cost of attendance||20,290 AUD|
|Campuses||One, North Melbourne Campus|
|Admission helpdesk||Tel: +61 3 9428 9570
- The institute nurtures its students through its campus, viz North Melbourne Campus.
- The Head Office is easily accessible by road and public transport and includes all administrative offices and fully-furnished huge classrooms.
- The North Melbourne Campus has the institute's commercial kitchen which is used for training and practical assessment.
- The Institute does not have its own accommodation arrangements for its students.
- The students are suggested to look for a temporary accommodation before arriving and finding a permanent accommodation option in Melbourne.
- After arriving in Melbourne, students can look for various long-term accommodation options in Australia based on their needs and budgets.
- Students has various options for long-term accommodation in Melbourne some of which are as follows:
- Private rental, where a student is required to sign the lease agreement for the whole apartment for an agreed period along with other terms and conditions.
- Share house, where a student shares a house with other tenants and friends paying his/her own share of rent.
- Boarding or Homestay, is an arrangement where a student rents a room in a house and stays with the real owners of the house paying rent for a room which is leased to him/her.
- International students are also provided assistance to look for a long-term accommodation in Melbourne.
- Moreover, an international student has the same rights of tenancy as an Australian resident.
- The institute offers a variety of programs in the fields of Business & Management, General English and Hospitality.
- The institute provides Diploma and Advance Diploma certificate courses in various academic fields such as Leadership & Management, Human Resource Management, Hospitality Management, Patisserie, Commercial Cookery, New Small Business, etc.
- The unique learning methods of Australian Institute of Entrepreneurship which also practice a practical approach to theoretical knowledge helps to enhance the practical problem solving capabilities of its students.
- Applicants are required to make an enquiry into the institute in order to be provided with the details of the course, eligibility, fees, etc. through prospectus.
- Next, depending upon the eligibility requirements and interests of the applicant, he/she can submit the completely filled application form for admission in the desired course offline to the institute.
- Applicants are then required to submit original academic certificates and proof of English Proficiency which are then copied by the institute or its representative and original documents are returned back to the student.
- If required by Training and Assessment Strategy, students can be asked for certain additional evidence.
- Selection criteria:
- Applicant should be 18 years and above.
- For admission into certificate I & II courses, applicants are required to complete Australian Year 10 or equivalent schooling.
- For entry into Certificate III and above courses, an applicant is required to complete Australian year 12 or equivalent schooling.
- International applicants are required to meet minimum English proficiency test criteria, which is, 5 for IELTS, 36 for PTE and 35 for TOEFL for certificate I & II courses and for certificate III and above courses it is 5.5 in IELTS, 42 in PTE, 46 or 527 in TOEFL iBT or PBT.
- Applicants are also required to meet minimum LLN criteria and provide evidence for the same.
- Then, RTO will assess the suitability of course for the applicant on various grounds, such as, requirements of the course, practical requirements, previous educational achievements, work experience and knowledge of the applicant, etc.
- If the applications received are more than the seats available for the course, then the applicants meeting the specific selection criteria developed for each course at AIE will be ranked accordingly and will be selected in order of merit.
- After an applicant is issued a letter of acceptance, he/she can apply for student visa at Australia and submit required documents for the same
Cost of Attendance
- The cost of living in Australia for a student is generally estimated to be 20,290 AUD.
- Once settled, students are suggested to plan out a budget in order to manage their money efficiently.
- International students are required to pay 50% of their course fee prior to commencement of the course, which is refundable under certain terms and conditions.
- For financial support, international students can consider a number of funding options for studying in Australia.
Support to international students
The institute provides a variety of support and services to its students which are as follows:
- Mentoring from appropriately qualified trainers.
- Receiving English language support.
- Study skills centre/study clubs.
- Providing extra time to complete tasks.
- Providing access to supplementary or modified materials.
- Providing supplementary exercises to assist understanding.
- Supervised study groups.
- Tutorial support assistance.
- Computer and technology support.
- The institute also provides job placement assistance for students pursuing those courses which require practical approach.[i]
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary