Bond University College: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Long-established designed campus on Queensland, Gold Coast - Bond University College is fully non- segregated with the university educational structure and lifestyle, within Bond University’s classically constructed campus. Bond University College is an associate institute of Bond University. College offers diploma courses in 8 fields of study, English Pathway programs are also offered. Currently have more than 200 learners for studying diploma and pathway programs. In 2016, Postgraduate research onsets by overseas students in Australia. universities increased by 3.8%. And other postgraduate onset were up by 18.9% on 2015 fingers.
Bond University College programs provide international students with the opportunity to adjust to the more interactive, discussion-based fashion of learning functioned in Australian universities. The college also offers pathway programs to undergraduate study, including English language programs. All students engage in academic skills training that enables them to thrive in an Australian academic environment.
- #251-300 ranked according to QS world university for Law.
- #201-300 ranked via Academy Ranking of World universities for Hotel Management.
|Official Website||Bond-university college|
|Type of Program||Pathway|
|Type of College||Private|
|Host University||Bond university|
|Courses Offered||Diploma, Foundation, EAP|
|Scholarships for international students||Available|
|Test scores accepted||TOEFL, IELTS, PTE|
|Intake Season||January, May, September|
- Bond university college programs offered international learner's the chance to adjust to the more interactional, deliberations based style pieces of training in the Australian style of acquirements.
- Student Clubs
- It has student associations and clubs, providing you with opportunities to meet people from around the global world.
- Bond university college learners have full authorization to access to all Bond’s sporting and leisure facilities.
- On-Campus Facilities
- Bond University is fully owned, fully operated, and fully unified into the university structure.
- The college offers its learners ultra-modern facilities, like the small classrooms, and entrance to some of the world's best teaching faculty.
- Student life and Satisfaction
- It will provide learners the same access to campus facilities and resources and social clubs that.
Chambers are provided to learners on campuses and are available in a number of different arrangements, including en-suite double and shared rooms.
- Types of accommodations
- Bond university on-campus candidates housing is within walking distance from the university lecture rooms, libraries, academic luxuries, sports center, and the no. of dining centers.
- Basic Amenities
- Lecture theaters, case study rooms, tutorial rooms are suitably located in the university center building.
- Student restaurants, cafes, and bars circle the lake.
Bond University Higher Education Diploma students are integrated into the Bond community from day one. Bond University College Diplomas take only eight months (the first two semesters) to complete allowing the students to pathway into the third semester of a Bond University degree.
The University College offers an ample collection of diploma and 8 foundation programs.
- Foundation Programs
- Offer a pathway for international learners to pursue undergraduate studies.
- University preparation programs
- Offer a pathway for domestic students to pursue undergraduate degrees.
- Learners learning the core pedagogical, English language aptitudes.
- And non-aligned learning skills required for admission to undergraduate programs at Bond university college.
- English for academic purpose(EAP) Program:
- Deliberate to develop academic English.
- And study aptitudes so learners can enroll at Bond University or other higher education courses in Australia and globally.
The college also offers the flexibility of choosing the program’s starting date. Bond University College’s intake in January, May, and September correspond with Bond University’s semester start dates allowing students to migrate into their preferred undergraduate program.
Diploma pathway programs
- Diploma in Arts
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Built environment
- Diploma in Criminology
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Sports Management
- Diploma in Legal Studies
- Diploma in International and Tourism management
- Diploma in Health Sciences
Cost of Attendance
Below is the general expenses range, per semester, for the various programs offered at Bond University College:
|Diploma Pathway Programs||21,040 AUD/ per semester|
|Living Expenses (depending on living arrangements and personal choices)||20,000 - 27,000 AUD/ per year|
|Establishment Costs ( includes an allowance for rental bond security deposit )||500 - 2,000 AUD/ per year|
Admission Process at Bond University College
Application Portal: Candidates can apply for Bond university colleges program via bond university online application forum.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged for applying at Bond university college.
- No specific deadline set for applying at the college.
- Applying to study can be registered at any time directly to the college.
- For foundation program completed academic requirements of 11 Australian years or an Australian qualification certificate III.
- English for Academic Programs
- Admission to Bond University College EAP program is via one of the programs tested.
- IELTS Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced
- TOEFL - IBT
- PTE Academic
- For Diploma Programs
- Completion of year 12 or parallel.
- Score of IELTS- 6.0 or higher
Financial Aids for Students and Scholarships
- Bond College provided need-based financial assistance and merit-based scholarships to learners.
- For international candidates, the Monetary Supports may also be available via their home country legation.
English Pathway Studies Scholarships
- The college English pathway studies scholarship awards remarkable academic achievers who have to procure an offer to study at this Campus.
- Offer has been secured learners must complete the English pathway study scholarship application form.
- More than 200 alumni are applying for the Foundation programs at Bond university college.
- Graduates are surveyed after 4 years of finishing its graduation.
- Loyalty discounts are available to learners who have previously completed an eligible program at bond college.
- Entitled learners are entitled to a 10% discount up to a maximum of $20,000.
Academy Ranking of World Universities
Ranked #201 - #300
Ranked #201 - #300
Tourism and Hospitality (International)
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary