International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Standard academic entry to undergraduate degrees requires completion of secondary school comparable to Australian Year 12 or equivalent academic achievement.
- Specific prerequisites or requirements of the submission of portfolios, medical checks, or professional work experience.
- Students must clear the required cutoff of IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission into this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- An overall grade average of 65% in the best 4 academic subjects.
- CBSE: The student must have all India Senior School Certificate awarded by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). A total of the best four externally examined subjects are considered.
- Indian School Certificate: The student must have an Indian School Certificate awarded by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). The required score is the average of the best four subjects, including English.
- Indian HSSC: The student must have an average of the best five academic subjects in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal. The requirement is higher for other states.
- International students from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL or any equivalent test.
- Students who are not eligible to enroll in the Commerce WIL course may apply to enroll in internships offered by Griffith Business School and other areas of the University.
- Griffith University offers a Bachelor of Business for a duration of 3 years (3 trimesters).
- Business is a course-based program offered on a full-time and part-time basis.
- The Bachelor of Business is offered through classroom teaching at the Gold Coast and the Nathan campus.
- This major program consists of 240 credits of core units.
- Students can also complete this degree in two years studying on a three-trimester per year basis (four courses/subjects per trimester).
- This course is designed to deliver a thorough understanding of the complex concepts facing organizations today whilst allowing customization toward the business skill of choice.
- This new degree takes students through the core skills critical to working in an organization or running own.
- Business majors that are available in fast-track mode include:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Marketing
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and etc.
- The faculty-student ratio for this program is 1:14.
- Honors are available for this degree through an additional year of study.
- Students may choose to study courses at other campuses where the program structure allows.
- As a full-time, students will generally attend 12-16 hours of scheduled classes per week throughout the trimester.
- The average salary goes up to 43,640 USD after completing this program.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 57900 for 3 yearsor 240 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||Trimester 1 (Deadline - Jan 31)|
|Admission Intake||Trimester 2 (Deadline - June 3)|
|Admission Intake||Trimester 3 (Deadline - Sept 30)|
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts: The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation: The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Award certificates: A document that is presented as a form of recognition for participation or achievement.
- Letter of Recommendation: This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of purpose: This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Tests Score statement: IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or other English proficiency testing results.
- Supplementary documents: Students may be required to provide additional information with the application, depending on which Griffith University course student chooses.
|Trimester 1||Jan 31, 2021|
|Trimester 2||Jun 3, 2021|
|Trimester 3||Sep 30, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Living Expenses||$ 14518|
Times Higher Education 2021
Ranked #201 / 501
Arts [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Griffith University Family Scholarship||$ 661||Yes||Jan 31, 2021|
|International Student Excellence Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Aug 7, 2021|
|Griffith Remarkable Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Apr 17, 2020|
|Australia Awards Scholarship||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Program Type||Tution Fees|
|B.Bus||full time||1 year||honours, on-campus||$19300|
VISA & Work Study
An international student must obtain a Student VISA for study and work in Australia for a period longer than 6 months. There are different types of visa such as:
- Student Visa: The student visa is a temporary visa that allows students to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution.
- Visitor Visa: After completing the course, students may need to apply for a Visitor (Tourist) Visa to attend the graduation ceremony or stay to have a holiday.
- Relative’s Visitor Visa: If student's relatives wish to attend the graduation ceremony and require a letter to assist with their Visitor Visa application, they can order an official Graduation letter.
- Temporary Graduate Visa: The Temporary Graduate Visa allows graduates to work in Australia temporarily after they finish their studies. It has two streams: the Graduate Work stream and the Post-Study Workstream.
- Applying For permanent Residency: International students who wish to remain in Australia permanently need to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
- If students are under 18 years of age, they must have approved accommodation and welfare arrangements in place before a visa can be issued.
- Students will need the following documentation when applying for a Student VISA:
- A copy of the offer letter
- Valid Passport
- A copy of electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- The visa application payment specified on the Department of Home Affairs website.
- Australian students' visa allows international students to work part-time while pursuing their full-time degree courses.
- A student visa of Australia under subclass 500 allows the student to work for up to 40 hours every fortnight during the academic session.
- Students can work for unlimited hours during holidays or scheduled breaks with an Australian student visa.
- To ensure working while studying in Australia, a student must pursue a minimum 2-year degree course from an Australian university.
- The international students working in Australia have the same basic rights in their workplace as other Australian workers have.
- The student can start working while studying in Australia, once have started their course of study.
- Having a minimum lawful pay rate is mandatory.
- The minimum wages in Australia are generally calculated on an hourly or weekly basis.
- As per an announcement made by the FWC (Fair Work Commission), the national minimum wage for employees in Australia has been increases by 3.5%. The new pay rate has been set at 13.07 USD per hour.
Career and Placement after Course
Followings are the career/Job opportunities after this program:
- Behavioural Science
- Employment Relations
- Event Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Real Estate and Property Development
- Sport Management
- Sustainable Business
- Tourism Management
After completing my 12th, I decided to study a Business course and I applied to a few universities in Australia and luckily, I got an admission offer from Griffith University. I knew that completing Bachelor of Business from this university will open various future scopes for me. I applied to the university with the help of an online application portal along with an application fee of $50.
Course Curriculum :
My course is designed to deliver a thorough understanding of the complex concepts facing organizations today whilst allowing customization toward the business skill of choice. The majors of our program include Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Management and Marketing, International Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and etc.