Eligibility & Entry Requirement
Students must have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- Attained a recognized senior secondary school qualification with a minimum of 65%.
- A recognized university Foundation course
- A recognized 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognized institution
- Students with no previous formal education in English need to provide proof of English Language Proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL or any equivalent test.
- Students require All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) With 65% awarded by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Or Indian Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC) or Indian School Certificate (ISC) with 65%.
If students do not meet the course cut-off, they will be automatically considered based on the scores of senior high school Mathematics and science subjects to assess their eligibility.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
- Academic Transcripts: Students have to provide full certified copies of academic transcripts.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores like IELTS, TOEFL other recognized English test results.
- Passport: students have to submit a copy of their valid passport.
VISA & Work Study
An international student must obtain a Student Visa of Australia to study and work in Australia for a period longer than 6 months. There are different types of visa such as:
- Student Visa: The student visa is a temporary visa that allows students to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution.
- Visitor Visa: After completing the course, students may need to apply for a Visitor (Tourist) Visa to attend the graduation ceremony or stay to have a holiday.
- Relative’s Visitor Visa: If student's relatives wish to attend the graduation ceremony and require a letter to assist with their Visitor Visa application, they can order an official Graduation letter.
- Temporary Graduate Visa: The Temporary Graduate Visa allows graduates to work in Australia temporarily after they finish their studies. It has two streams: the Graduate Work stream and the Post-Study Workstream.
- Applying For permanent Residency: International students who wish to remain in Australia permanently need to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
- If students are under 18 years of age, they must have approved accommodation and welfare arrangements in place before a visa can be issued.
- Students will need the following documentation when applying for a Student visa
- A copy of the offer letter
- Valid Passport
- A copy of electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- The visa application payment specified on the Department of Home Affairs website.
- Student visa holders are able to work up to 40 hours each fortnight while their course is in session.
- Students can also work unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- Postgraduate Research students are able to work up to 40 hours each fortnight during any preliminary courses. They can work unlimited hours once their master's by research or doctoral degree has started.
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program students have job opportunities in :
- AT&T Labs
- Banks or financial institutions
- CA Technologies
- DXC Technology
- Government departments
- Small businesses