Doctor of Philosophy [Ph.D] (Anatomy and Cell Biology)
Field of Study
Offered by Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
Following are the requirement for admission:
- Submit two letters of recommendation from academic references.
- Master’s degree from a recognised university is required.
- Upload or mail the academic records from all secondary schools attended. If the transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, one must include an official English translation.
The Anatomy and Cell Biology Program offers a modern collaborative training experience catering to the needs of the individual student pursuing an MSc or PhD degree. Their dedicated, award-winning mentors and state-of-the-art facilities provide a rich training environment in which students can immerse themselves in one or more academic disciplines, including cell biology, neurobiology, anatomical sciences, and/or education scholarship.
|Degree Type Offered||Doctorate|
|Fees||9964 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Feb 1)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Oct 15)|
|Offered By||Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry|
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of your experience and skills.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
- Exam scores like GMAT, GRE are to be submitted.
|fall||Feb 1, 2021|
|winter||Oct 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Ontario Trillium Scholarship||$28961||Yes||N/A|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship||$10847||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
Career and Placement after Course