Required Document List
Followings are the required documents:
- Official Transcripts: Students need to submit their copy of their original transcripts. Official transcripts are printed on security paper with the University of Waterloo seal and signature of the Registrar.
- Statement of Interest: Statement of interest is one of the few ways to describe that faculty have to understand the student's motivation, the seriousness of purpose, and their level of commitment to the discipline.
- Three academic or professional references: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- CV/Resume: Students should probably provide a resume, a copy of their transcripts, as well as a copy of their statement of interest, and other relevant application material.
Career and Placement after Course
Possible career opportunities are:
- Project Co-Ordinator
- New Product Development Project Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Environmental Research Project Manager
- Become A Consultant