Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Applicants must be graduates of a diploma, advanced diploma, or degree from an Ontario College or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% is required in each prerequisite course.
- Highly recommended: proficiency in programming using Java.
- Students who do not possess any foundational programming skills will find this program very challenging.
- Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- The students must have completed 10th and intermediate i.e 12th grade which has the minimum with 70% marks.
- Applicants must be graduates of a diploma, advanced diploma, or degree in an equivalent field.
Required Document List
Following Documents are required to attend this program:
- Statement of Purpose: An essay or other written statement written by the student.
- Resume/CV: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and volunteer experience.
- Academic Documents: Submit copies of official transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended.
- Sample of written work: Student has to write something interesting as their sample essay in the application form.
- Statement of Interest: Reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- Proof that students have enough money to support themselves during their stay in Canada.
- Letters of reference or any other documents the visa office tell students to bring.