Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Three-year college diploma or university degree in any discipline, from a recognized institution.
- Students having a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years of work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required).
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field (Computing, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Data Structures, and etc) from a recognized institution.
- Completed a master’s degree with first-class in a relevant field (Computing, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Data Structures, and etc) from a recognized institution.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of your experience and skills.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
- Exam scores likeGMAT, GRE are to be submitted.
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program students have job opportunities in:
- Corporate communications specialist
- Grant writer
- Public relations specialist