Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts - The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
VISA & Work Study
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign nationals to study at institutions in Canada.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- A valid passport or travel document.
- A valid temporary resident visa (if required) Note: If the student has an approved eTA, it will be linked to the passport that is used to apply for the student visa.
The Student may work on-campus without a work permit if:
- The student is a full-time student at the University of Windsor
- The student has a valid student visa
- The student visa allows them to work on campus, and
- The student has a valid SIN number
International Students may work off-campus if: