Master of Management [M.Mgmt] (International Accounting and Finance)
Offered by Odette School of Business
International Student Tution
- The Master of Management is a 16-months full-time program at the University of Windsor.
- This is a professional and course-based program.
- The program gives students business knowledge that will serve as a foundation throughout their careers.
- Students will complete 13 courses, which will be distributed between 4 terms of consecutive study.
- The program is designed to facilitate an advanced level of knowledge in either Human Resources Management, International Accounting and Finance, or Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The specialized Courses in International Accounting and Finance are:
- International Financial Reporting
- International Financial Management
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Accounting Systems Control and Auditing, and Corporate Governance (capstone course).
- The program develops students to become professionals and leaders in the international business world.
- The Master of Management program is offered through the Centre for Executive and Professional Education in partnership with the Odette School of Business at the University of Windsor.
- After this program students have job opportunities in manufacturing, accounting, finance, or logistics and have obtained employment with private industry and government in Canada and abroad.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students required a 4-year bachelor-level degree (or equivalent) in a related/applicable discipline from an academic institution approved by the University of Windsor.
- Students must have an equivalent of a 70% average or higher in undergraduate studies.
- Students whose official language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS Scores.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts - The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
- Exam scores likeGMAT, GRE are to be submitted.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
100 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Times Higher Education 2020
Ranked #401/ 501
International Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship|| $10,847 || Yes || N/A |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Ontario Graduate Fellowship|| $8,459 || Yes || N/A |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management|| Variable || Yes || 01 Apr, 2020 |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
VISA & Work Study
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign nationals to study at institutions in Canada.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- A valid passport or travel document.
- A valid temporary resident visa (if required) Note: If the student has an approved eTA, it will be linked to the passport that is used to apply for the student visa.
The Student may work on-campus without a work permit if:
- The student is a full-time student at the University of Windsor
- The student has a valid student visa
- The student study permit allows them to work on campus, and
- The student has a valid SIN number
International Students may work off-campus if: