Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A] (Accounting, Audit and Information Technology)
International Student Tution
- BBA in Accounting, Audit and Information Technology at Conestoga College is offered as a 4-year honours program
- This program delivered at the honours level provides a comprehensive education in accounting, audit, and information technology.
- This program includes three paid co-op terms, a major consulting project, an optional Bachelor's thesis.
- Main topics of this program are:
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Business Math
- Group Dynamics
- Managerial Accounting
- Academic Communications
- The Student to Teacher ratio is 127:1 which helps increase in interaction between professors and students.
- This program:
- offers a balance of applied study and theory.
- offers integrated content across disciplines including business, liberal arts, and sciences.
- offers personal learning experiences with smaller class sizes.
- Students can apply for scholarship programs initiated by the Government of Canada up to 40,664 USD per year
- Studying and living in Canada may cost up to 28,500-29,250 USD per year for an international student.
- Students may have job opportunities as Accountant, Accounting Manager, etc with an average salary of 46,475 USD per year.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 52340 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Feb 1)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students should hold an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent or must be 19 years of age or older.
- A minimum of six Grade 12 courses with a minimum cumulative average of 65%, including two required university-level courses and four additional university/college (U or M) level courses.
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Students must have Higher Secondary Certificate
- or they must have Intermediate Certificate
- or Pre-University Certificate
The above requirements are the minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. The admissions committee will consider all evidence in the file and decide. To know more about the requirem….Read More
Required Document List
Followings are the required document:
- Official Transcripts: Students must be required to submit a copy of their original transcripts.
- Letter of Recommendation: Students need to submit two letters of recommendation.
- ELP Scores: Students need to submit proof of English proficiency from the school or testing authority.
- Statement of purpose: Explain the reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Financial Documentation: Students must have proof that they have enough money to support themselves during their stay in Canada
- Resume: Resume outlining work/volunteer/internship experiences.
|fall||Feb 1, 2022|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$ 150||Yes||N/A|
|Jared J. Davis Grant||$ 1000||Yes||N/A|
|Microsoft Tuition Scholarship||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||$ 1385||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student Visa before entering Canada.
- A student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- They must have a student visa to enroll in any degree, program or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their student visa.
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- A student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1500 USD
- Be registered at Conestoga College as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2250 USD
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4500 USD
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program students have job opportunities in:
- Accounting Assistant.
- Accounting Clerk.
- Accounting Manager.
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Budget Analyst.
Liked the facilities provided by the college and the environment and culture around the college. The faculties are too good and a huge number of extracurricular activities are there to take part and enhance your skills.
Course Curriculum :
These programs designed to support and advocate quality thoroughbred horse production consist of courses, seminars, symposia, and workshops and were possible are QQ1 As a result of ongoing financial support from the Department of Agriculture, the ITBA is in a position to heavily subsidies the costs for those who attend, which provides a significant saving to its members.