One of the finest institutions located short distanced from Vancouver, Canada. It is a type of private college and for past 36 years this institution is working to conquer the status of Canada’s one of the finest college. Established in 1982 this college has always aimed to achieve supreme quality educational standards & provides rigorous coursework.
Why to choose Coquitlam College?
- One of the two private colleges to be a part of BT Transfer System.
- University like exposure before actually enrolling into it.
- Webometrics World Ranking- 247 (Canada)
- Webometrics World Ranking- 13962 (global)
- Students can schedule 3 semesters per year to graduate sooner
- Transferable programs for direct admission into any Canadian universities.
- Credits earned here are also accounted in universities of United States.
- High school and University transfer courses can be pursued simultaneously
Reviews of students
- Teachers are easily accessible and give time to student’s problem.
- Really helpful and friendly faculty.
|Total students on campus||1200-1400|
|Programs||University Transfer Program Senior Secondary Program English Studies Program|
|Type of accommodation||Homestay|
|Sessions||Fall, spring and summer|
|Exam score accepted||IELTS TOEFL CAEL IBT|
- Built on 7 acres of land
- beautifully structured campus, five minutes away from the Lougheed Skytain station
- Private parking for the students
- 25 minutes downtown to Vancouver
- Families are scrutinized thoroughly for student safety and comfort
- Well furnished rooms, three times meals, Laundry and internet facilities
- Application fee for homestay is CAD 200 (non-refundable), monthly expense is CAD 1,100
Know your program
Following are the programs offered by Coquitlam College:
|Types of Program||List of Courses offered in it.|
|University Transfer Program||Associate degree in arts 2 year diploma in arts and business 1 year certificate course in arts, science & business|
|High School Program||Dogwood diploma Adult graduation program|
|English Studies Program||English certificate program University preparation program|
All you need to know about your application process
- High school completion certificate
- If your aboriginal language is not English, score from:
|TOEFL||570 written, 230 computer|
|IBT||86 or 230 computer based|
Or write Coquitlam entrance test.
- University Transfer Program-
- A high school graduate can apply
- 1st or 2nd year program
- Good English fluency.
- High School Program-
- Admission based on previous study grades and fluency in English
- Can take high school and university transfer program together
- English Studies Program-
- Improve your English skills with this program while you prepare for further studies.
How, when and where to apply?
Here is a window to session start at Coquitlam College
|Summer||April 27, 2018|
|Fall||September 3, 2018|
|Spring||January 4, 2019|
Steps to Apply
- Fill the application form online of $200, available at college website.
- Pay the amount of application form through visa or master card
- Once application is accepted, the college will mail letter of acceptance along with the statement of fees due.
- Tuition fee can be paid by Online Bill Payment or Globalpay or Interace e-Transfer
- Use ‘tuition’ as your security password
- Mandatory to provide proof of medical insurance coverage.
- Domestic students can also apply in person or offline by filling an application form of CAD200.
Cost & Expenditure
|Category||International students||Canadian students|
|Application fee||CAD 200 non-refundable||CAD 200 non-refundable|
|High School Program||CAD 1,440||CAD 900|
|University Transfer Program 3 units 4 units||CAD 1,560 CAD 2,080||CAD 900 CAD 1,200|
|English Studies Program||CAD 1,260||CAD 780|
|Homestay application charge||CAD 200 non-refundable||CAD 200 Non-refundable|
|Homestay monthly charges||CAD 1,100||CAD 1,100|
Expense of some selected courses
|Arts Diploma||CAD 8600/year||2 years|
|Arts certificate||CAD 8600||1 year|
|Science certificate||CAD 8600||1 year|
|Business certificate||CAD 8600||1 year|
|Business diploma||CAD 8600/year||2 years|
- For refunds give written notice of withdrawal signed by academic counsellor
- Students with official letter of acceptance are not eligible for refunds
- If study permits are denied from citizenship and immigration, Canada- 100% refund in case of reapplication within 30 days
Work Study Options- Off campus
Criteria to work off-campus:
- Registered in the Associate of Arts Degree and on a full-time basis at Coquitlam College.
- Have a satisfactory academic standing.
- Hold a valid Study Permit.
Study Direct Stream
Streamlined study permit application process for students proficient in English. Qualifying applicants submit a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution.
Documents to submit:
- Letter of Acceptance from Canadian college or university
- IELTS test result-average 6 or higher, OR
- TEF test result form of B2/level 4
- Canadian high school diploma from a recognized Canadian curriculum
- Transcripts showing completion of two years of a Canadian curriculum
- Undergo a medical examination before submitting application.