Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A] (Management and Leadership)
International Student Tution
- Georgian’s Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and leadership is 4 years (8-semester) program with Honours and Co-op.
- It is an on-campus program offered on both full time and part-time basis.
- Students are provided with a degree-level education in business with a special focus on management and leadership.
- Students explore current issues, trends, and technologies preparing them to adopt innovative approaches to evolving management and leadership issues.
- Entrepreneurship is a Georgian College’s signature learning experience, and a number of core and optional courses focused on entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship are offered.
- Interactive curriculum delivery in this program promotes critical thinking and problem-solving. A strategically sequential co-op structure serves to maximize the link between theory and practice.
- Georgian college employment rate is 89.7 Percent.
- Georgian has the third-highest graduate employment rate of all 24 Ontario colleges.
- This program also offers a part-time delivery format that can be completed in eight years or less for part-time.
- Students can study part-time courses on onsite (some courses available online).
- Students are required to complete a Co-op and Career Preparation course scheduled prior to their first co-op work term.
- There is a total of 6,200 employers who partner with Georgian to offer student work experiences, including co-op, internship, placement, and field experience.
- The average salary goes up to 45,000 USD after completion of this program.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 63568 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Feb 1)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students have to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with
- minimum overall average of 65 percent
- six Grade 12 U or M level courses
- Grade 12 English U
- Grade 12 U level Mathematics.
- Mature students may also be considered for admission to this program providing their previous school performance and/or recent work record suggests a strong possibility of academic success.
- In order to qualify the admission process, students must be 19 years of age by December 31 of the year of admission and must have been away from formal education for at least one year immediately prior to beginning studies.
- Mature students must meet subject prerequisites prior to registration.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they have any one of the following certificates:
- All-India Senior School Certificate (AISSCE)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
- Indian School Certificate (ISC)
- Intermediate Examination Certificate
- Pre-University Examination Certificate
- Diploma / Degree certificate Mark sheets for each year of study.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
- Application form: All international student applications must be submitted through the International Application System (IAS), where program availability is located.
- CV/Resume: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and/or volunteer experience.
- Academic Documents: Students need to show proof of graduation, subjects are taken and grades received.
- Transcript: Students must submit the official marks statements or transcripts that are provided by the college.
- Clinical and field placement forms: Students have to submit documents required prior to the start of registration in order to ensure students' placement and to allow participation in clinical and field placement facilities.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit original or certified copies of English language proficiency test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, or other test scores.
|fall||Feb 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$ 1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship||$ 1000||Yes||Sep 30, 2020|
|Go Clean Scholarship||$ 3500||Yes||Dec 31, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign students to study at institutions in Canada.
- A student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, with an additional 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The cost of the student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity i.e. a valid passport or travel document.
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME).
- The International student can work as in Canada if their mode of study is full-time, they’re allowed to work on- or off-campus.
- A SIN is a 9 digit number that the Government of Canada gives the students. They need one to work in Canada.
- International students can work up to 20 hours per week during their studies and 40 hours per week during vacation.
- They can earn approximately CAD 8 - CAD 10 per hour as a part-time. Students can work full time off campus during co-op terms and can earn approximately CAD 10 - CAD 15 per hour.
Career and Placement after Course
Possible career opportunities are:
- Commodities Trader
- Human Resources
- Loan Officer
Georgian College is regarded as one of the best in Ontario Province offering a bachelor's degree program, especially for business-related courses also I did choose a college as it was financially suitable for me.
In terms of the course curriculum, I think Georgian had a very convincing Curriculum that is relevant to the title of the course. No, I didn't have any such experience with industry engagement and research experience.