Bachelor of Computer Science [B.C.S]
honours, co op & on campus
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students will need a secondary school or high school graduation certificate with a minimum of 12 years of study.
- Students must have transcripts from their senior high school along with their graduation diploma or certificate, and any graduation exam results.
- If English is not the students’ first language then they must provide proof of English competency.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Students required to passed Class 12th with a percentage of 74-76% (Major), 78-82% (Honours) from one of the following boards:
- All India School Certificate (CBSE)
- Indian School Certificate (CISCE)
- Students must have Knowledge in the following Subject:
Required Document List
Following are the required Documents:
- CV/Resume: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and/or volunteer experience.
- Transcript: A PDF copy of all post-secondary transcripts within the application or in Carleton Central.
- Letter of Reference: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- Statement of Intent: Explain the reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Writing Sample: Students applying for a job, internship, may be asked to provide a writing sample that allows an employer or graduate program to judge student ability to convey a written message.
- Aptitude test results: Used to make inferences about competencies, capabilities, and future performance on the job of the students.
- Preference Form: Some departments require students to fill in a preference form that will ask to outline their preferences for the program specialization, research area, or faculty supervisor.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores like IELTS, TOEFL, or other test scores.
86 / 120
Avg. Score in
6.5 / 9
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #201/ 500
Computer Science and Engineering [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
VISA & Work Study
- Students need a Study Visa to stay in Canada. After receiving the study permit, they can apply for the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
- The cost of the Study Visa is 112 USD and valid for the length of the study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- At the time of VISA application, students need to provide various documents:
- Application form and Study Plan.
- Completed IMM 1294 (Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada).
- Letter of Acceptance (Student Information for a Study Visa from Carleton University).
- Valid Passport (photocopy or scan).
- Biometrics (fingerprints and photo)
- Financial Evidence.
- No criminal record certificate
- Results of a medical exam.
- The Work-Study Program provides students a chance to get at a part-time on-campus job.
- In On-Campus program students may work up to a maximum of 192 hours for the work-study period and earn up to a maximum of $3,000 for the fall/winter session.
- The work-study hourly wage is $15.00/hour plus vacation pay.