Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students will need a secondary school or high school graduation certificate with a minimum of 12 years of study.
- Students must have transcripts from their senior high school along with their graduation diploma or certificate, and any graduation exam results.
- If English is not the students’ first language then they must provide proof of English competency.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Students required to passed Class 12th with a percentage of 75-77% (Major), 78-82% (Honours) from one of the following boards:
- All India School Certificate (CBSE)
- Indian School Certificate (CISCE)
- Students must have Knowledge in the following Subjects:
- Two Science courses
- Physics and Calculus
Required Document List
Following are the required Documents:
- CV/Resume: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and/or volunteer experience.
- Transcript: A PDF copy of all post-secondary transcripts within the application or in Carleton Central.
- Letter of Reference: Referees (Teachers, guidance counselors, or Professors) should comment on academics and that references should submit along with the application system.
- Statement of Intent: Explain the reasons or intentions for pursuing studies in this program, including a description of prior experience.
- Writing Sample: Students applying for a job, internship, may be asked to provide a writing sample that allows an employer or graduate program to judge student ability to convey a written message.
- Aptitude test results: Used to make inferences about competencies, capabilities, and future performance on the job of the students.
- Preference Form: Some departments require students to fill in a preference form that will ask to outline their preferences for the program specialization, research area, or faculty supervisor.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores like IELTS, TOEFL, or other test scores.