Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must have proof of their senior secondary school transcripts with a minimum B average.
- Subjects required: Advanced Functions (min.75%) or Calculus and Vectors(min.75%).
- Students required a minimum of 70% from all courses.
- Recommended subject: English.
- Students whose official language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS Scores.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Students must have passed All India Senior School Certificate awarded by CBSE (after 12 years) or Indian School Certificate (ICSE) with a minimum B average.
The above requirements are the minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. The admissions committee will consider all evidence in the file and decide. To know more about the requirement….Read More
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts: The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation: The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Two Letter of Recommendation: This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose: This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV: This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- Tests Score statement: IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or other English proficiency testing results.