International Student Tution
- Masters in Supply Chain Management at Concordia University is offered as a 16-month program.
- The program is focused on applied teaching and research on real-life supply chain management (SCM) issues.
- A student is required to complete a minimum of 45 credits successfully.
- This course offers a number of business and engineering areas, including:
- Industrial engineering
- stakeholder management and information systems.
- The faculty and student ratio for this program is 1:16.
- The faculty preparing students for jobs in business analytics and data science.
- Two researchers from the Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management at Concordia’s John Molson School of Business won the IISE Transactions Best Paper Award in the “Design & Manufacturing” category.
- Students can apply for scholarship programs initiated by the Government of Canada up to 40,664 USD per year
- students can choose to work in industry or decide to pursue doctoral studies and an eventual career in academia.
- Students may have job opportunities in many sectors with an average salary of 47,199 USD per year.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized university, with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.3.
- Students required a bachelor's degree in Commerce (or equivalent) with a bachelor's degree in any of the engineering disciplines.
Indian Student Eligibility:
students must have one of the following with grade B or first division:
- Bachelor’s degree - minimum 4-year program
- or 3-year program if the issuing university has a NAAC rating of A.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
95 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #101/ 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Ontario Graduate Fellowship|| $8,459 || Yes || N/A |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management|| Variable || Yes || 01 Apr, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student visa before entering Canada.
- A Student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- They must have a study permit to enroll in any degree, program, or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their Study Permit.
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1,500 USD.
- Be registered at Concordia University as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD.
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 USD.
Career and Placement after Course
Students have job opportunities in:
- Distribution and software