Corpus Christi College: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Established in 1956 by the Congregation of St. Basil, Corpus Christi located in Vancouver Canada is created as an undergraduate Catholic College. The College is affiliated with the University of British Columbia (UBC) and offers two-year undergraduate programs. The College prepares students to complete their third and fourth year of degree programs in various institutions of repute worldwide and especially in Canada.
The college is mainly offering over 90 transfer programs in the areas of Liberal Arts, Business, Religion, Social Science, Digital Media, and Science.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Rankings
- The college is affiliated with the University of British Columbia which is ranked highly at #20 in the world; hence the students are able to get the advantage of the university’s services.
|Number of campuses||1|
|The proportion of Canadian Students||80%|
|The proportion of International Students||20%|
|Academic Programs||Undergraduate (Transfer programs)|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time, Part-time|
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Campus
- Corpus Christi College Campus is located adjacent to the University of British Columbia's Vancouver campus. The Campus houses Classrooms Administrative offices, Dr. John Micallef Library, Computer lab, Student lounge and study areas, and St. Mark's Chapel.
- Corpus Christi Campus is easily approachable and has many restaurants, coffee shops, gift shops, pharmacies, stationery, and school supply stores, at a stone’s throw from it. The UBC Bookstore is also just a five-minute walk from the campus.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Residence
- The College is a commuter college and does not offer accommodation on Campus.
- The college, however, recommends St. Andrew’s Hall or Carey Centre where students can get furnished rooms with laundry and internet facilities.
- The alternate resources are already provided by the college but applicants have to apply early to confirm their accommodation.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Programs
Corpus Christi College offers over 90 transfer programs in the areas of Liberal Arts, Business, Religion, Social Science, Digital Media, and Science. The college also offers an Associate of Arts Degree.
- The students can get transfer to any university or an institution of their choice worldwide.
- Business, English, Philosophy, History, Political Science, Social Justice and peace studies, and Communication are some of the popular programs of the College.
- Students have an option of taking transfer after completing one year of study at the college also. The only difference for one and two-year study is in the number of credits received on transfer.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Application Process
The college accepts applications from international students online through the creation of my LION account at or sending the application and required documents through mail to email@example.com.
Application Portal: Creating MY LION account.
- Academic transcripts and certificates in English with minimum 60% marks
- Non refundable application fee CAD 65/- and Registration deposit of CAD 150/-
- English language Proficiency score test forms
- Any other supporting document
- Financial Worthiness documents
- Personal Statement
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Each course may require the applicant to fulfill some prerequisites which should be carefully referred to before the start of application.
English Proficiency Test Score Requirements
|Test Name||Minimum Score Requirement|
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Cost of Attendance
The applicants may have a glance at what it will cost to attend the college through the table given below (In CAD)
|Type of Expense/Fee||Undergraduate|
|Tuition Fee per Course||2,490|
|Tuition Fees per BUSN course||3,510|
|Tuition per Audit||1,494|
|UBC Alma Mater Society Membership||627.15|
|Student activity fee per semester||213.75|
|Room/Board and living expenses||20,000 a year*|
*Accommodation and Living expenses are on an approximate basis.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Financial Aid
The College offers various scholarships, bursaries and grants for international students to study in Canada. The applicants are considered on the basis of their admission application itself.
- The Competitive Scholarships need a separate application and the prescribed deadlines are to be met for these award applications.
- The College offers President’s award, Dean’s award, and Scholastic excellence award on merit basis and these awards are valued at CAD1,000, 750, and 500 respectively.
- There are 2 Corpus Christi college awards of CAD 1.200 each and Circle of fellowship awards offer waiver of the complete tuition fee of 2 years.
- The college also has some subject specific awards which can be explored depending on the choice of the program made by the applicants.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Alumni
The College alumni association contributes towards the merit-based scholarships to help the students. The alumni have inspiring stories to share with the students and help in mentoring them.
Corpus Christi College, Vancouver, Canada Placements
The centre for Career Development helps in providing “Experiential learning’ opportunities to the students through work-study, practicum, internships, and employment which in turns helps in skills development and increases the employability of the students.
- The college also runs Service Learning and Co-curricular Programs where through volunteer and practical training and work students are able to get knowledge of market situations and prepare themselves for future careers.
- The center also works in conjunction with the students to locate suitable jobs for them even when they are still studying on campus.
Application Portal : http://corpuschristi.ca/admissions/
This is one of the best colleges in British Columbia, Canada. I was introduced to the college by one of my cousins who has been an alumnus here. So I applied to the college for admission and filled the online admission form. The admission fee cost around $100.
Course Curriculum :
The course is more towards administration than towards marketing. Though it covers a significant amount of marketing concepts as well. It teaches about different strategies and tactics to improve sales and production.
I wanted to pursue Economics but from a country abroad since that would help me gain more perspective and gain different views. After thorough research I got to know about Corpus Christi College. I have pursued my high school from a commerce background and have a score of 87%. I had paid a non-refundable application fee of $65. Also, I submitted my form through the online portal.
Course Curriculum :
The course is designed in a way where it gives us the required knowledge about the subjects and the field. Several topics like managerial economics, principles of micro and macroeconomics, global economic issues, etc are being covered.
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary