Herzing College, Montreal was founded in 1965 and offers technical courses to its students who hail from all over the world. Herzing College has been well-known for delivering high quality, trustworthy education suitable for market driven economy.
Most courses at Herzing are bilingual courses- available both in English and French.
Why Choose Herzing College?
Herzing College is acknowledged for its personalized education system. It also has highly qualified faculty. Look at some unique features of the university given below:
Key features at a glance
- Herzing provides quality programs with practical learning, imparting knowledge and skills both.
- Has 18:1 average student-to-professor ratio in classrooms.
- The admission process is simple and facilitated, with step-by-step assistance.
- The students here receive programmatic recognition in different programs.
- The compact campus ensures individualized help and support aided with personalized attention by the faculty members and staff.
- Herzing College at Montreal is affiliated to its branches of language schools in three other provinces.
- Webometrics ranked Herzing College at MontrealWorldwide- 8085
- It has been ranked 125th in Canada
- “I love this school and highly recommend it. I am currently in Computer Support and my teacher is awesome, I have learned so much and am looking forward to the rest of the year”, Amanda Sprinkle
- Rauol Duke, who is in Networking and Micro-Computers believes that it is the best decision he has ever made. He feels that the teachers are amazing and the staff makes you feel that you are at home.
Explore the Beautiful Montreal campus of Herzing College
The city of Montreal is popular for its innovation, rich heritage, beauty of nature, vitality, hospitality and diversity. It is one of the ideal locations for education systems.
- Herzing College has added a campus-Montreal East Campus.
- The campus will be located within the Leonardo de Vinci Centre, St. Léonard, Quebec.
- Dwelling in the mid of downtown, Herzing College also has some beautiful grounds.
The campus provides various living accommodation for the students.
- The staff at the college guides the students to stay in a comfortable housing.
- They believe in the convenience of apartments rather than dormitories since the feedback of students explains that they prefer apartments which are cost-effective, larger and allow students to eat food of their preference.
- There are also other various living rental accommodations off-campus campus.
Programs Under Various Schools Available at Herzing College
Herzing College offers various programs in the following areas.
|Areas of study||Number of programs|
|School of Technology||4|
|Kompass Professional Development||7|
Online University of Herzing
- This is a brilliant opportunity for all the students who want to pursue professionalism in their fields.
- It is for those who cannot find the time to be physically present in classes.
- Online courses are flexible and convenient since one gets the benefit of a classroom teaching and erudition without actually having to attend a fixed schedule of classes.
- Certificates are provided along with the courses.
- Personalized attention is also given to the students, with all the support in housing, educational funds, insurance, employment services, etc. that a regular student may avail.
All you need to know about the Application Process
There are two ways to apply for admissions in Herzing College. One may apply online through the official website or at the campus.
- The student must be of at least 18 years old, and a high school graduate.
- The candidate must either take the Herzing College Assessment test or must provide certificate of English Proficiency -TOEFL/IELTS scores.
|English Language Test||Minimum scores required|
|Minimum score on paper(TOEFL)||547|
|Minimum score on CBT (Computer-based Test)||210|
|Score on IBT (Internet-based version)||78|
|Minimum score of IELTS||6.0|
|Score on DEP Programs||5.0|
- For all those applying for the French program, the following language proficiency level is required:
B1 Level - DEP Programs
B2 Level- AEC Programs
- Students might be required to take the general assessment test or a course specific test.
- Copy of the original certificate or birth certificate and official translation into French or English.
- Copy of latest diploma (s) and transcript (s) of secondary and post-secondary level education.
- Letter stating the program of interest, start of course, electronic and postal address.
- Copy of passport
How, when and where to apply?
For Graduation admissions, the students need to go through the following procedure:
- The student needs to meet the graduate admissions requirements. These can be found easily at online.
- Schedule an interview with one of the online admissions advisors.
- Submit his/her graduate application online.
- Needs to request a copy of all their official college transcripts using the Herzing Transcript Release Request Form received from the admission advisor.
- Submit the copy of the scores of GMAT/GRE (if taken)
- If applicable, explore their options of financial aid and then complete all the necessary documentation.
- Authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Herzing College also accepts international students who are required to fulfill the following procedure for application:
1. Must possess a valid Certificate of Acceptation from Quebec (CAQ)
2. Must contain a Study Permit that is valid
3. Need to issue through Herzing College their Health and hospitalization insurance
4. Also, one the options mentioned below needs to be fulfilled:
- Recognized Prior learning Annex 5 – Herzing College evaluates for all those students who have completed their education outside Canada, or vocational education. For them, latest transcripts with diploma is required.
Comparative evaluation for D.E.P./DVS programs pursued outside Quebec.
TDG/AENS (Equivalent certificate of secondary education) is required.
- In this Every application has a registration fee of 324 CAD which is non-refundable and valid for one year.
- (Payment methods are either credit card or certified check/money order payable at Herzing College)
Financial aids offered at Herzing College
- William R Rootham Scholarships: A sum of 25926 CAD is awarded annually to the chosen student enrolling in technical programs like networking or programming. The aid will be usually for $1,000, applied pro-rata throughout the length of the program. The scholarships will be awarded on three separate criteria-Aptitude, Need based and Interest in the field.
- Academic Scholarship: Any student who procures a score of 28 or above in the Herzing Alternative Admissions Test will be awarded a scholarship of 1296 CAD.
- Alumni Referral Scholarships: A scholarship of 1,296 CAD is awarded to a relative for a program of the duration of 9 months in duration or longer or 648 CAD for a program less than the duration of 9 months.
The College’s Alumni team may offer the scholarship to any referral contact they want to.
- High School Scholarships:
- High School Faculty Scholarship Award:
Every school is proffered the opportunity of awarding three scholarships to students every year, based on their self-designed criteria. (maximum award is 1296 CAD)
- High School Graduate Scholarship Program:
A scholarship of 77 CAD per month is offered to a student graduating from High School who must submit an application during the course of a selected program who must submit an application including recommendation by a high school official.