Stanford International College of Business & Technology: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Established in 2003, Stanford International College of Business & Technology is a private career college offering 20 diploma and 6 certificate programs aiming to infuse the in-demand skills and knowledge among its students.
It is an active member of the National Association of Career Colleges (NAAC) and Career Colleges Ontario (CCO). Stanford International College has partnerships with various educational institutes as well as licensing authorities. It is the authorized testing center for the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) and the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB).
Stanford International College of Business & Technology offers various programs in Welding, Gas Technology, PLC & Robotics, Business Management, Computerized Accounting, Hospitality and Tourism, Quality Control and Assurance, CAD/CAM Engineering, Automotive Technology, and CNC technology.
|College Type||Private College|
|Programs Offered||Diploma & Certificates|
|Mode of Study||Full Time & Part-Time|
|Test scores accepted||TOEFL/ IELTS/ CAFL/ PET|
|Mode of Payment||GlobalPay for Students|
Stanford International College of Business & Technology Campus & Residence
- Stanford International College of Business and Technology operates through four campuses located in Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough and Toronto.
- It helps international students in making a smooth transition to stay in Ontario, Canada by assisting them from the very beginning - Picking up from the airport, orientation, free seminars, free housing assistance, academic and personal advising, medical help, embassy links, applying for further studies into any of the Canadian/ American University, language services, etc.
- It does not offer on-campus residence.
Stanford International College of Business & Technology Programs
- It offers around 50 Diploma, Certificate, and Pre-qualification; Full Time and Part Time courses through its four faculties of Trade, Technology, Business, and Healthcare.
- Vocational courses are offered in the field of Welding, Gas Technology, PLC & Robotics, Business Management, Computerized Accounting, Hospitality, and Tourism, Quality Control and Assurance, CAD/CAM Engineering, Automotive Technology, and CNC Technology.
- Students who wish to improve their English language skills can enroll themselves in English as a Second Language course.
- Some of the popular programs offered by Stanford International College are in the fields of Robotics, Automotive, HVAC, and PLC.
- It has articulation agreements with Cape Breton University for Hospitality and Tourism Management programs and with Canadore College for Accounting, Automotive Technology, Business Management, CNC/MasterCAM, Hospitality, and PSW programs.
Stanford International College of Business & Technology Application Procedure
Applicants who wish to apply for Stanford International College of Business & Technology admissions need to make an appointment with an Admission Counselor to discuss details of various programs offered and the admission process.
International students need to download and fill the application form and submit the same at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the same to the address mentioned below.
- Application File: International Student Application Form
- Application Fee: 500 CAD (non-refundable)
- Supporting Documents:
- Official secondary and post-secondary transcripts and diploma (certified and translated by authorized bodies)
- English Proficiency test scores (TOEFL: Paper- 550, Computer- 213, Internet- 79-80; IELTS: 5.5)
- International students are also required to undertake College’s Assessment test at one of Stanford’s campuses.
- Valid passport
- Optional requirements: Interview, Sample work, Resume, Additional tests,
- Mail Address:
Stanford International College
903 Progress Ave
Postal Code: M1G 3T5
Cost of Attendance
The tuition fee for various programs differ and a student can get the details of it by contacting the admission officer while making the application. The cost of living in Toronto can be tabulated as follows -
|Accommodation (1 Room Furnished)||2300|
|Monthly Utility Charges||126|
|Food & Groceries (Per Month)||400 - 500|
|Health Care||106(Doctor’s Fee), 25 (Antibiotics), 11 (Medicine for Cold)|
|Cost of Transportation(Monthly)||145|
Financial Aid for International Students
- Students who need financial assistance will have to contact the financial aid officer to plan their payments at Stanford International College. The Financial Aid Officer will assist students by offering them various payment plans to ease the burden of fee payment.
- The various payment plans include:
- Full payment plan (availing discounts on complete fee payment)
- Monthly plan (interest-free)
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Student Lines of Credit
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Employment Ontario and Second Career (students may finance their education by earning besides their course)
- Canada- Ontario Job Grant Program
Stanford International College of Business & Technology Placements
- It offers career services to its graduates by assisting them with a well-drafted resume and cover letter, interview skills, job-search strategies, current labor market information, etc. College offers various websites that students can utilize to search for various job opportunities available.
- Stanford International College prepares its students as per the industry norms with the assistance of industry-led faculty who are already experts in their fields with years of experience in their respective fields.