Stanford International College of Business & Technology is a private Career College. It is affiliated with National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Career Colleges Ontario (CCO). It offers vocational certificate, diploma programs in trade, information technology and health care.
Why choose Stanford International College of Business & Technology?
- It has licensed testing centers for Gas Technician Program(TSSA) and Welding Program(CWB).
- Offers students college and Business English courses for international business exposure
- The Ontario Business Mission has signed partnership memorandum with Sichuan Tourism University in China.
- Offers 100% instructor led facility and fully equipped workshops.
It is well-known for studies in Robotics field, Automative Industry, HVAC and PLC
What students say?
- Valuable Education with hands-on experience
- Knowledgeable and experienced Professors
|Type of college||Private|
|Test Scores Accepted||TOEFL, IELTS, CAFL, PET. MELAB|
|Medium of language||English|
Programs and Requirements
Levels of study
- Diploma Programs
- Certificate Training
- Pre-qualification courses
There are 4 faculties namely:
- Faculty of Trades
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Health Care
|Design / Animation / Interactive||Computer Aided Design and Drafting|
|Engineering / Construction||Building Services Engineering|
|Business / Marketing / Admin.||Accounting|
|Sciences / Environmental Science||Quality Control and Assurance |
|Skilled Trades / Automotive||Industrial Automation|
|Technology / I.T.||Computer System Technology|
|Accounting and Finance||Architecture, Building|
|Business, Management||Computer Science, IT|
|Engineering||Health and Medicine|
Stanford International College of Business and Technology has mainly 4 campuses:
- Toronto Campus
- Scarborough Campus
- Mississauga Campus
- Brampton Campus
How to apply?
The College provides all courses in English hence English language proficiency is a must for students applying to this college.
- TOEFL: Paper (550), Computer (213), Internet (79-80)
- IELTS (5.5), MELAB (80), PET (50), CAFL (60)
- Transcripts of secondary or Post-secondary education
- Notarized English translation of transcripts
- Go to https://www.scbt.ca/#!/admissions
- Fill the online application form
- Call any of the Campus
- Make an appointment with Admission Counsellor
- Discuss the program of Interest
- Complete the enrollment process
International StudentAdmission Steps
- Choose the Program from https://www.scbt.ca/#!/programs
- Fill and submit application form
- Email the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to college address
- Attach the non-refundable application fee of CAD 500
- Attach supplementary documents
The Applications and transcripts are reviewed thoroughly and based on this interviews, test are conducted in case more information is required.
Once an application is reviewed, the application fee has been processed if the student meets the English Language requirements then the application will be sent to the Director of Admissions for further approval. If approved then the student will be notified with a Conditional Offer.
Once the student has received the conditional offer and has agreed to pay the tuition fee in advance, he/she is notified with an Acceptance Letter however the registration for a diploma course is finalized only the receipt of the contract of the student.
- Visit international student payment system WU GlobalPay for Students
- Enter payment details and make payment
- Accepted modes of payment are GlobalPay, Visa/MasterCard (for Canadian students only)
Visas & Study Permits
In order to study in Canada one needs a visitor visa or a Study Permit. If the duration of the course is less than 6 months then the student requires a visitor visa.
- Full Payment Plan, it offers discount on full payment of fees
- Monthwise Payment Plan, customized interest free monthly plans are available or students who wish to pay in installments
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP), provides financial assistance
- Student Lines of Credit, provides finance credit or post-secondary education.
- Lifelong Learning Plan, provides finance for secondary education from registered retirement saving plan
- Registered Education Savings Plan, students can use funds from Registered Education saving plan (RESP)
- HigherEd Points, students opted to get OSAP can use the loyalty points to pay back their loans.
- Employment Ontario and Second Career, provides second career planning managed by MTCU
- Ontario Job Grant Program, This program is designed to assist employees, currently working to upgrade their skills via post-secondary education.
Stanford International College of Business & Technology, Canada provides free employment placement service.
Type of Employment
- Part-time Employment
- Full-time Employment
- Assist with resume and cover writing
- Assistance with preparation of interview
- Job search strategies
- Mock interview
- Employment Application Forms
- Provides current market information
Requirements for job possession
- Experienced in Trade
- Should have passed Stanford College English Evaluation
- Should have completed 40 hours course from Stanford
- Should have passed related Red seal exam