Ted Rogers School of Management: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University is a public management institute at Toronto, Canada offering business education since 1948. The college is a highly entrepreneurial-focused business school developing next generation innovators and leaders. The school nurtures over 800 international students every year from all over the world to study in Canada.
It is one of the only eight business programs in Ontario which are being accredited by AACSB and Canada’s 1st post-secondary University Program to achieve Smart + premium accreditation. The school has a total population of 11,000 full-time students pursuing their education through its six schools of Management.
Ted Rogers School of Management is ranked as:
- 2nd for corporate research income growth in annual Research Infosource List of Top 50 Research Universities.
- Among top 5 MBA programs in Canada and Top 25 internationally in Bloomberg Businessweek Best Business School 2019-20 rankings.
- Among top 40 MBA programs in the world by Corporate Knights’ 2019 Better World MBA ranking.
- Among top 200 in Hospitality and Tourism management, top 300 in Management and top 400 in Business Administration by Shanghai Rankings.
- 1st Canadian Ashoka Changemaker Campus for Social Innovation.
|Cost of Attendance||27,218-36,610 CAD|
|First-year student retention rate||88.4%|
|Campus housing capacity||Total of 1,417 beds in three on-campus residence buildings|
- The school has a modern designed campus spread over 2,10,000 square-foot building and gardens overlooking Yonge-Dundas Square and other mesmerizing landmarks of Toronto.
- Ted Rogers School of Management imparts education through six schools of business.
- The school’s contemporary designed buildings possess fully-furnished spacious classrooms, 500-seat auditorium, Research labs, advanced technology computer labs, eateries, libraries, a dining hall, and a Bloomberg terminal to offer a wide range of facilities to its students.
- There are over 30+ students groups to enable its students to enhance their skills according to their areas of interests and enhance experiential learning including Ryerson’s Investment group, sports teams, etc.
- It also provides services needed by specially-able students such as text in alternative format, sign language interpretations, Computer labs with adaptive technology, etc.
- There are three on-campus residence buildings having a specific contract length with fully furnished rooms available in single, double, paired and 4 or 5 bedroom apartments.
- There are a total of 1,417 beds available in these three residence buildings with wireless internet service, laundry service, a common lounge, community kitchen being some common amenities.
- Additional information specific to the buildings are as follows:
- HOEM residence-30 floors, 59 rooms, study rooms, living wall, automated package delivery system, gym facilities, yoga studio, etc. open for 1st years and upper year students.
- International Living & Learning centre (ILC)- 11 floors, capacity of 256 students, lounge with cable TV, cafeteria, mandatory meal plans, etc. First year students are given priority and open to all gender identities.
- Pitman Hall (PIT)- 14 floors, 565 rooms, lounge with cable TV, cafeteria, mandatory meal plans, Housing & residence life offices, etc. First year students are given priority and open to all gender identities.
- To avail accommodation in any of these buildings, students are required to submit a separate application for the same, which is available on Ryerson University’s website.
- The University also offers short-term accommodation on campus to a commuter student on a first come first served basis.
- Moreover, the University provides assistance to those students who wish to look for off-campus accommodation to find a residence matching his/her needs and budget through the Office of Off-campus Living.
- Ted Rogers school of management offers a variety of UG and PG programs in various specialized fields of MBA, and also masters Diploma in accounting.
- The school is known for its four innovative graduate degrees – two in MBA (MBA and MBA in Management of Technology and Innovation), one research focused degree in Master of Science in Management, and a new Master of Health Administration.
- Besides, the school also offers a wide range of undergraduate programs in various fields of Commerce such as Accounting, Management, Economics, Health Services, Entrepreneurship, Law, Real Estate, Marketing, Human Resource, etc.
- The school also offers various online certificate programs which adds to students’ practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Students are ensured of high-quality comprehensive education through award winning highly qualified researchers as faculty members.
- Ted Rogers’ MBA and MBA in Management of Technology and Innovation (MBA-MTI) are the most popular courses being offered by the college and develop its students as the leaders of tomorrow.
Ted Rogers School of Management Admissions
Ted Rogers’ Admission committee reviews every application on the basis of strong academic credentials, work experience and leadership potential. Admissions to Ted Rogers School of Management are accepted on a rolling basis and decision is conveyed to the applicant within 3-6 weeks.
- Application portal: Online via Ontario Universities Application Centre at ouac.on.ca
- Application fee: 90 CAD
- Required documents for international students:
- Academic transcripts (top 6 grade 12U/M or equivalent)
- Supplementary forms
- Supporting Documents:
- Special consideration form
- Temporary resident Visa (for student permit applicants)
- Non-academic Requirements (for grade-plus programs): Auditions, Interview, Portfolio, Essay)
- Application Portal: Online application via Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC)
- Application fee: 150 CAD (for MBA programs)
- Documents required:
- Four year bachelor degree or business bachelor degree or other bachelor degree
- GPA (minimum 3.0/4.33)
- English Proficiency Score
- GMAT score (minimum 550; average GMAT score for recently admitted students are 628)
- Work experience
- Two references
- Statement of interest (500 words)
Cost of attendance
An estimated budget is given below to help the students in planning with their finances:
|Tuition fees||25,123 CAD (Undergraduate international students)
35,818 CAD (Graduate international students)
|Accommodation Charges||8900-17,300 CAD for 12 months (on-campus)
11,400-19,200 CAD for 12 months (off-campus)
|Transportation||122 CAD (may vary if commute outside from Greater Toronto)|
|Books & supplies||1,100-9,900 CAD (depending on the program)|
|Food charges||4,090-5,550 CAD|
|Personal expenses||3,200-5,000 CAD|
Financial aid to International Students
- The school offers a variety of scholarships and awards at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Some of these scholarships are purely competition based depending upon the GPA of the applicant.
- Moreover, Ted Rogers School of Management has a portal named as AwardSpring which enables the student to view and apply for all awards available and create a single application to be considered for all awards in which a candidate is eligible.
- The school offers 10,00,000 CAD annual student scholarships and awards.
- The school offers a variety of awards for its Alumni.
- Besides, there are several exclusive benefits and services provided by the school to its Alumni:
- Significant discount rates for hotels, travel, discounted insurance, clothing and Amusement parks, etc.
- Various career development opportunities
- One-on-one career and Self-Discovery Consultations
- Personalized Industry-specific Career Advising
- Career recruitment
- Job-interview coordination
- Ted Rogers School of Management notable Alumni include:
- Anchal Gawri – HR Analyst, TD Bank
- Alex D’Alfonso- Senior Analyst, Roger Communications
- Melana Haile- Online Marketing Coordinator, RBC
- Mo Waja – Host of Toronto Story Archive (Podcasts), Self employed
- Sanchit Sharma – IT Business Analyst, Bell Canada
- Charles Tam – Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Edwards Lifesciences (Canada) Inc.
- The school provides a unique arrangement of Co-op Program where students combine their classroom knowledge with practical experience where students earn 36,000 CAD+ on an average.
- The school has a Business career Hub offering various career development opportunities to its students according to their needs and specialization.
- The school also has professional recruiters on staff.
- The school also held over 150 industry events last year.
- 90% of students are offered full-time jobs before completion of their graduate programs.
- Leading employers include Microsoft, Bell, CIBC, IBC, Deloitte, HydroOne, KMPG, etc.
Find a Program
|Ted Rogers School of Management||Rotman School of Management|
|ranking (overall)||# 116 Bloomberg 2018 ||# 75 Financial Times 2021 |
# 94 Financial Times 2020
# 85 Financial Times 2019
|programs||UG Programs -8|
PG Programs -5
|PG Programs -6|
|cost to study||Average Tuition Fees ARS 19493|
[For UG Program]
Average Tuition Fees ARS 26864
[For PG Program]
Hostel + Meal - ARS 12975 Per Year
|Average Tuition Fees ARS 92387|
[For PG Program]
Hostel + Meal - ARS 6000 Per Year
|collegedunia reviews||8.0/10 Read 2 reviews||8.9/10 Read 7 reviews|
|-||Read Full Comparison|
Application Portal :https://www.ryerson.ca/tedrogersschool/
Fall (Early) Deadlines
Fall (Regular) Deadlines
Spring (Regular) Deadlines
|total faculty||full time||part time||graduate assistants|
Times Higher Education
Ranked #301 - #400
Ranked #301 - #400
I did a lot of research, after securing a GPA of around 7. I had applied to this university as it has always been rooted in innovative, career-driven education with the goal of addressing contemporary societal needs. Ryerson University is currently recognized as a leading institution for research and innovation, being ranked as the top institution. I was required to submit an online application form. My application fees were around $110.
Course Curriculum :
My program is a thesis-based graduate program designed for students wishing to pursue research or an academic career in business. I had worked with leading thinkers and applied researchers to learn about the complex problems facing modern organizations. I developed my program of study and thesis research working with a faculty supervisor from AACSB-accredited Ted Rogers School of Management.
I came to know about this school of management when I attended a Canadian educational seminar a year ago in my city, Jalandhar. In this seminar, I've learned about the various Law & Business courses offered at Ted Rodgers School of Management. I choose this particular school of Management because it-s has one-of-its-kind Business majors and I also fulfill all the entry requirements to get admission in MBA. I applied an Online application via the Ontario Universities Application Centre, the application fee for the same was $150.
Course Curriculum :
As I opted for an MBA program, I thought that it would be a theoretical degree but the school set such kind of curriculum that some practical subjects are also there which I think is necessary to stand in such a competitive and professional world. Timely guest lectures are also scheduled which is beneficial to learn new business strategies. Workshops are also commenced throughout the course.
- Bus Station
- Super Market
- Shopping Mall
- Book Store
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary