Camber College Ranking, Programs, Admission Process & Living Cost
Camber College is a language school located in British Columbia, Canada. The college specializes in training in English language for personal and professional purposes. Students can join to learn the language from basic level or mastering the advanced English.
The college is accredited by the following organizations –
- Education Quality Assurance B.C.
- Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB)
- Languages Canada
- The college has only one campus located in Powell River, Canada
- College has a “homestay program” for all the students who wish to reside
- Students will have three meals a day and a room of their own provided by the homestay hosts
- To improve reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English
- to improve English proficiency in speaking, listening, grammar, writing, reading, pronunciation and intercultural communication
- To improve English communications in business situations
- A combination of general English with sporting, social, tourist and cultural activities
Pathway to High school & University
- Combination academic and business level English for university admission purposes
- TOEFL & Cambridge exams preparation courses
- To allow families to travel, stay and study together
Note: All the above courses offer 23 lessons/ week except intensive English which offers 30 lessons/week.
COST AND EXPENSES
|Course Length||Full time program 30 lessons/ week||Part time Program 15 lessons/week|
|Registration fees (Non-refundable)||$135|
|Custodian letter ( If applicable)||$100|
|Extra night stay||$30 per night|
ALL ABOUT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Students can enroll online on the official website
- Applicants must at least be 17 years of age
- International students require a study permit to study at Camber College
How to obtain a Study Permit?
- After getting the acceptance offer, apply on for study visa on Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website
- Submit the acceptance letter, proof of sufficient financial funds, proof of no criminal record and clinical records
- One also needs to submit to passport sized photograph, a letter of intent and receipt of application form fee
- Submit the above documents during the biometric and interview session
|total faculty||full time||part time||graduate assistants|
While I was pursuing business management in Canada, I applied for the Business English course at Camber. It is one of the finest language schools and the programs seemed very intense and apt for my career. I filled the online application form with a non-refundable fee of $135. Other than that I also had to provide my study permit.
Course Curriculum :
A 4-week course with intense and detailed knowledge about the topic. Business English Elective comprises of ways to handle and get command over professional language skills. The corporate business sector demands perfect skill sets and this course provides the best business language skills.