International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Applicants have four years undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum GPA of B+ (3.33/4.33).
- Students normally a minimum of five years of leadership experience.
- Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants, whose first language is not English.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in this program.
Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA, or have been away from academic writing for more than 10 years, will normally be required to take the Academic Writing and Critical Thinking course offered through Continuing Studies at Royal Roads University, and obtain a minimum B+ (77%) prior to commencing the program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Completed a master’s degree with first-class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- The Royal Roads University offers a Graduate Certificate in Leadership with a duration of 3 months.
- This course is offered on a full-time basis.
- This program is provided on-campus and also it’s in the blended method.
- This is a three-month, nine-credit program that will enhance awareness of the current theories and best practices of leadership while working with like-minded learners.
- This comprehensive program, consisting of the first three courses of the Master of Arts in the Leadership program and is ideal for students who want to improve their leadership abilities but aren’t available for a master’s level program.
- The program curriculum is driven through developing a sophisticated understanding of the following areas:
- Systems Thinking and Planning
- Organizations and Organizational Change
- Research and Inquiry
- Team Building
- The university library holds a wide collection of digital and printed resources required for learning, teaching, and research, including 48,000 books, 55,000 e-books, and over 100 online databases.
- This university is a vibrant community representing diversity with around 5,300 students from over 60 nations of the world.
- The student body includes more than 550 international students.
- The average class size of 25 and a student-faculty ratio of 12:1 allows for one-on-one attention.
- The average annual salary of the University graduates according to PayScale is 52,506 USD.
|Degree Type Offered||Certificate|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||summer (Deadline - May 7)|
Required Document List
Required Documents are:
- Transcript: Students must submit the official marks statements or transcripts that are provided by the college.
- Certificates: Certificates like High School or University/College Certificates are to be submitted of education qualification.
- Resume/CV: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and volunteer experience.
- Test Results: Provide proof of English proficiency, if English is not the first language in student country, as proof of IELTS/TOEFL result scores is to be submitted.
|summer||May 7, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room And Board||$6750|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student VISA before entering Canada.
- A student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- The student must have a student visa to enroll in any degree, program, or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their Student VISA.
- A student VISA is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students have an eligible study permit holders, the opportunity to gain valuable Canadian work experience at their designated learning institution.
- Students are encouraged to check IRCC’s eligibility requirements to see if they qualify to work while studying.
- Students must stop working on-campus the day they no longer meet the listed eligibility requirements (e.g., if students are no longer a full-time student).
- Eligible study permit holders have the opportunity to gain valuable Canadian work experience off-campus while completing a degree, diploma, or certificate program.
- Some students may be eligible to work off-campus without a work permit. Please use IRCC’s self-assessment tool to see if qualify to:
- work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and
- work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break
- Students are encouraged to check IRCC’s eligibility requirements to see if they qualify to work off-campus while studying.
As an international student, they are responsible for maintaining their status in Canada and the conditions of their immigration documents.