Graduate Certificate (Strategic Human Resources Management)
Offered by Faculty of Management, Royal Roads University
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Applicants must complete either an undergraduate four-year degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Students normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants, whose first language is not English.
- Students need to submit the result of the GMAT exam score, the minimum score should be 560 out of 800.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in this program.
Admission to this program is based on the applicant’s balance of work and life experience, including volunteer and community activities, practical experience, or related training.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Completed a master’s degree with first-class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- The Royal Roads University offers a Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management with a duration of 6 months.
- This course is offered on a full-time basis.
- This program is provided on-campus and also it’s in the blended method.
- Through this program, students gain the strategic skills and tactical understanding to be an active player at the executive level.
- Also, build on existing technical human resources knowledge and learn to effectively manage a diverse workforce in organizations undergoing change.
- Upon successful completion, graduates can apply for advanced standing in Royal Roads University’s MBA program.
- The outcomes of this program are:
- Understand the practicalities of designing and implementing human resource strategies
- Create strategies for improving organizational effectiveness
- Understand the challenges and prospects of developing learning organizations
- Gain the requisite leadership capabilities to accomplish systemic change
- Develop and improve skills for diagnosing and analyzing change
- Lead and implement organizational change management plans
- Be a catalyst to increased resilience, creativity and performance for individuals and organizations by utilizing a coach approach
- The university library holds a wide collection of digital and printed resources required for learning, teaching, and research, including 48,000 books, 55,000 e-books, and over 100 online databases.
- This university is a vibrant community representing diversity with around 5,300 students from over 60 nations of the world.
- The student body includes more than 550 international students.
- The average class size of 25 and a student-faculty ratio of 12:1 allows for one-on-one attention.
- The average annual salary of the University graduates according to PayScale is 52,506 USD.
|Degree Type Offered||Certificate|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||November (Deadline - Oct 4)|
|Offered By||Faculty of Management, Royal Roads University|
Required Document List
Required Documents are:
- Transcript: Students must submit the official marks statements or transcripts that are provided by the college.
- Certificates: Certificates like High School or University/College Certificates are to be submitted of education qualification.
- Resume/CV: Outline of academic achievements and/or awards, publications, relevant work, and volunteer experience.
- Test Results: Provide proof of English proficiency, if English is not the first language in student country, as proof of IELTS/TOEFL result scores is to be submitted.
|November||Oct 4, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room And Board||$6750|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student VISA before entering Canada.
- A student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- The student must have a student visa to enroll in any degree, program, or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their Student VISA.
- A student VISA is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students have an eligible study permit holders, the opportunity to gain valuable Canadian work experience at their designated learning institution.
- Students are encouraged to check IRCC’s eligibility requirements to see if they qualify to work while studying.
- Students must stop working on-campus the day they no longer meet the listed eligibility requirements (e.g., if students are no longer a full-time student).
- Eligible study permit holders have the opportunity to gain valuable Canadian work experience off-campus while completing a degree, diploma, or certificate program.
- Some students may be eligible to work off-campus without a work permit. Please use IRCC’s self-assessment tool to see if qualify to:
- work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and
- work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break
- Students are encouraged to check IRCC’s eligibility requirements to see if they qualify to work off-campus while studying.
As an international student, they are responsible for maintaining their status in Canada and the conditions of their immigration documents.