Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A] (International Business Management)
International Student Tution
- The Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business at Langara college gives a 4-year program and prepares candidates to understand business activities related to international trade, exporting and importing.
- This program is offered on a full-time or part-time basis.
- This program includes 129 total credits and Co-operative Education Option.
- Students must complete a minimum of three co-op work terms (9 credits), with at least one work term (3 credits) at the third- and fourth-year level.
- Students have to pay the total fees for this program is 57,080 USD fees.
- The employment rate of Langara College is 95%.
- This course enhances employment opportunities both in Canada and abroad.
- Students entering year 1 have the option of completing a BBA Degree, exiting after two years with a diploma, or earning both the BBA and a diploma.
- Students can choose to complete International Business either at the diploma level or by completing the International Business Specialization in the third and fourth years.
- Students with previous business education may enter the School of Management BBA programs in year 3.
- After this course, students have Career opportunities in project management, trade, and investment, shipping sales management, international business consultant.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 64216 for 4 yearsor 129 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - May 31)|
|Admission Intake||spring (Deadline - Oct 31)|
|Admission Intake||summer (Deadline - Feb 28)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students required Completion of BC Grade 12 or equivalent or be 19 years of age.
- Students minimum GPA of 2.33 in courses required for admission.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Indian Students required Certificates and Marksheets of class 10th and 12th with a minimum of 50% in all compulsory and elective courses.
Academic Eligibility for Third-Year Entry:
- The student required to complete a minimum of 60 credits in post-secondary studies with a minimum CGPA of 2.33.
Eligibility for Co-operative Education:
- Students required to enroll in 3 or more program courses (minimum 9 credits), not including EXPE 2300 (formerly BUSM 2300/COOP 2300).
- Students need to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.6 in each term.
- Students have to successfully complete an employability assessment interview with a Co-op instructor.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
- Official Transcripts: Students have to submit Official post-secondary transcripts that show completion of at least one full academic year or a minimum of 24 university-level credits, from a recognized university or college.
- ELP Scores: Students need to submit proof of English language proficiency (official test scores or transcripts) from the testing authority or school.
- Student Visa: It is important for students to give the International Education Department a copy of their valid Student Visa, a copy of their passport, and proof of medical insurance.
|fall||May 31, 2021|
|spring||Oct 31, 2021|
|summer||Feb 28, 2022|
Apply a minimum of four months prior to the intake date.
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Years||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Books and Supplies||$1125||$1125||$1125||$1125|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Feb 19, 2021|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$ 150||Yes||N/A|
|Jared J. Davis Grant||$ 1000||Yes||N/A|
|Microsoft Tuition Scholarship||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Tution Fees|
|International Business Management||full time||4 years||$14071|
VISA & Work Study
- Students will need to apply for a valid Student Visabefore entering Canada.
- Before applying for a Student Visa at a Canadian visa office, they must have a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- A Student Visa is needed only if the program is of more than 6 months for international students.
- A Student Visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The cost of the Student Visa is 112 USD.
- Student Visas are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and application forms are available online or by paper.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Valid Passport
- Two passport-size photos with name and date of birth written on the back
- Letter of Acceptance(LOA)
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students can work a maximum of 20 hours per week during the regular academic year and full-time during scheduled breaks.
- If their program does not have scheduled breaks, they will be limited to working 20 hours per week.
- An immigration officer may apply conditions on the type of work students may perform.
- For example, they must pass an immigration medical examination before they begin work in health care, child care, or primary or secondary education.
Career and Placement after Course
There are a variety of career prospects in fields such as
- Business development
- Foreign exchange
I had always been interested in business management and aspired to open my own one day. I read about the alumni, networks, parties, and life here, and it confirmed my decision to take admission here. An online application form was submitted by me for which I paid $155 as application fee.
Course Curriculum :
The course helped me create innovative frameworks for addressing challenging market while broadening the global network in the company of the world's most influential executives. Through the course I learned the skills and experience I needed to advance my careers quicker than in most program in other colleges.