International Student Tution
- The Master in Business Analytics is a 12-month full-time program.
- This program is not available on a part-time basis.
- This program captures the full analytics spectrum, including data management, data analytics, and decision analytics.
- Students will learn how to make strategically sound recommendations and data-driven business decisions exactly what cutting-edge companies around the world need.
- The students can develop a deep understanding of the way a business runs, including operations management, supply chain management, and marketing.
- All students participate in a 4-month internship where they apply their technical expertise in an organization's environment.
- The Average Salary of the intern is 2,250 USD – 4,500 USD.
- 81% of the Students will get Employed 90 days after Graduation which increases the employment rate.
- 46% of the Students in this Program are International Students.
- The Female to Male Ratio in this Program is 41:56 and Age range of students is 24-39 in this program.
- The Average Class size is 100 which makes the students discuss and contribute their Subject Knowledge.
- The Student to Teacher ratio is 21:1 which will increase the interaction between students and teachers.
- The Average Salary of the Student after getting employed is 24,910 USD – 1,61,250 USD.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Three or four-year Bachelor's degree with a B+ average or the equivalent program in any recognized accredited institution.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants should have some exposure to university-level courses in topics like statistics, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience in computer programming, data analytics or mathematical modeling is also an asset.
- The student must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
- An English proficiency exam is required for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction.
- There is no minimum work experience requirement for entry into this program.
- For a competitive edge, it is better to have some professional or work experience.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts - The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
550 / 800
Avg. Score in
155 / 340
Avg. Score in
7.0 / 9
Avg. Score in
100 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Books and supplies||$2250|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #26/ 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|UBC Graduate Support Initiative (GSI) Awards|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|UBC Graduate Dean’s Entrance Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management|| Variable || Yes || 01 Apr, 2020 |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|Ontario Graduate Fellowship|| $8,459 || Yes || N/A |
VISA & Work Study
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign nationals to study at institutions in Canada.
- A student visa is required to study in Canada.
- The cost of the Study Permit is 112 USD.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students can work for 20 hours per week during the regular academic year and full-time during scheduled breaks.
- If their program does not have scheduled breaks, the students will be limited to working 20 hours per week.
- An immigration officer may apply conditions on the type of work students may perform.
- For example, they must pass an immigration medical examination before they begin work in health care, child care, or primary or secondary education.
Career and Placement after Course
The jobs the student’s can pursue after graduation are:
- Management Analyst/Consultant
- Data Analyst/Scientist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Program and Marketing Managers
- Operations Research Analyst
- Market Research Analyst