Certificate (Professional Accounting)
Field of Study
Offered by HEC Montreal
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
Students are deemed French-speaking and have the required level in French if students meet one of the requirements below:
- Have successfully completed with at least 60% an institutional language test, taken not more than two years ago, from another French-speaking university or from a recognized assessment body with general knowledge of French requirements equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
Students are deemed English-speaking and have the required level in English if students meet one of the requirements below:
- Have obtained a high school diploma entirely in English or in French, without the reception of anglicization.
- Have completed three years (90 credits) of university-level courses entirely in English or in French.
One of the following tests are required for admission:
- International French test (TFI) – 750
- French assessment test (TEF) – 541
- French knowledge test (TCF) – 400
- Practical teaching approach.
- Training adapted to the job market.
- Schedules facilitating the reconciliation of work and studies.
|Degree Type Offered||Certificate|
|Fees||20400 for 1 yearor 30 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - July 15)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Oct 15)|
|Offered By||HEC Montreal|
|fall||Jul 15, 2021|
|winter||Oct 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|