Field of Study
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
To be eligible, all candidates must provide proof of a level of knowledge of French corresponding to that required for this program of study. To this end, he must:
- or have passed the uniform test of French language and literature, at the college level, from the Quebec Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- or have obtained at least 605/990 at the TFI or B2 in oral comprehension and written comprehension at the TEF, TCF, DELF or DALF
- The main objective of this program is to introduce the student to economics.
- It allows him to familiarize himself with the basic tools of analysis which will then be used in the study of concrete economic problems.
- During the 1st year, the student acquires mastery of basic analytical tools and institutional knowledge.
- The second-year is an opportunity for him to put this conceptual tool into practice in various concentration courses such as industrial economics, international and development economics, public economics, urban and regional economics.
|Degree Type Offered||Diploma|
|Fees||27700 for 2 yearsor 60 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Aug 15)|
|fall||Aug 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Times Higher Education 2021
Ranked #98 / 601
Economics [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|Paul Foundation scholarships||$20174||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|