Field of Study
Offered by University of Montreal, The Mil Campus
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
To be eligible, all candidates must provide proof of a level of knowledge of French corresponding to that required for this program of study. To this end, he must:
- have passed the Uniform Test of French Language and Literature, at the College level, from the Quebec Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- have obtained at least 605/990 at the TFI or B2 in oral comprehension and written comprehension at the TEF, TCF, DELF or DALF
- The fundamental objective of this program is to give a solid formation in the disciplines forming the corpus recognized by the community of physicists.
- It is based on a highly mathematized basis which is therefore an essential element of the teaching of physics.
- Within this framework, the program has two specific objectives: on the one hand, through advanced training, to open up the student to higher studies in physics and, on the other hand, through a more general training course; to allow access to professional or academic activities indirectly related to physics, where its ability to solve complex problems will be a highly sought-after skill.
- The program, marked by flexibility, therefore comprises a set of compulsory courses representing the essential of physicist training.
|Degree Type Offered||Diploma|
|Fees||36026 for 2 yearsor 60 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Aug 15)|
|Offered By||University of Montreal, The Mil Campus|
|fall||Aug 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|Paul Foundation scholarships||$20174||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|