Doctor of Philosophy [Ph.D] (Dental Medicine)
Offered by Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Montreal
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
In addition to the documents required by the Université de Montréal, the following documents must be sent to the Admissions and Recruitment Department:
- A cover letter;
- A resume;
- A certified copy of the diplomas;
- A certified copy of the transcript of all courses of the Doctorate in Dentistry program;
- Three letters of recommendation sent directly by the signatories:
- Two letters from professors where the doctoral degree in dentistry was obtained;
- A letter from the dean of the faculty where the doctoral degree in dentistry was obtained.
- Any other information that the candidate considers relevant.
- Dentistry is one of the most exciting career choices. Dentists provide the public with a vital health service for their education, prevention, diagnosis and treatment activities.
- The doctoral program in dentistry (DMD) at the Université de Montréal aims to train competent and versatile dentists, ready to meet the oral needs of the population.
- The program allows students to participate in a large number of clinical activities.
|Degree Type Offered||Doctorate|
|Fees||93560 for 5 yearsor 219 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Mar 1)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - June 1)|
|Offered By||Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Montreal|
|fall||Mar 1, 2021|
|winter||Jun 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|Paul Foundation scholarships||$20174||Yes||N/A|
|Go Clean Scholarship||$3500||Yes||Dec 31, 2020|
Career and Placement after Course