Graduate Certificate (Administration of Health Services)
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
To be eligible for a regular undergraduate microprogram (Health Services Administration), the candidate must:
- meet the general eligibility conditions (section XI) of the Educational Regulation for Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- be a graduate of 1 st cycle of the University of Montreal or an equivalent degree
- obtaining, at 1 st cycle, an average of at least 3.2 to 4.3 or equivalent
- upon request of the Admissions Committee, to attend an interview.
- Work experience is an asset.
- Have sufficient knowledge of spoken and written French.
- The field of health care and services management refers to the management of all programs and institutions providing care and services to improve the health of populations.
- This is to plan and manage all care and services to best meet the needs of the population.
|Degree Type Offered||Certificate|
|Fees||13813 for 6 monthsor 15 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - July 15)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Oct 15)|
|fall||Jul 15, 2021|
|winter||Oct 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
QS World University 2020
Ranked #51 / 600
Medicine [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|