Master of Science [M.Sc] (Management - Finance)
Field of Study
Offered by HEC Montreal
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
Students are deemed French-speaking and have the required level in French if students meet one of the requirements below:
- Have successfully completed with at least 60% an institutional language test, taken not more than two years ago, from another French-speaking university or from a recognized assessment body with general knowledge of French requirements equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
Students are deemed English-speaking and have the required level in English if students meet one of the requirements below:
- Have obtained a high school diploma entirely in English or in French, without the reception of anglicization.
- Have completed three years (90 credits) of university-level courses entirely in English or in French.
One of the following tests are required for admission:
- International French test (TFI) – 750
- French assessment test (TEF) – 541
- French knowledge test (TCF) – 400
- Application of theory to concrete and contemporary problems in finance.
- Notions related to capital markets, models of valuation of financial assets, derivatives, econometrics, financial engineering, etc.
- Internationally recognized groups and research chairs.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||40500 for 2 yearsor 45 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Mar 15)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Sept 15)|
|Offered By||HEC Montreal|
|fall||Mar 15, 2021|
|winter||Sep 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship||$1000||Yes||Sep 30, 2020|
|Paul Foundation scholarships||$20174||Yes||N/A|
It was ranked #1 for my course. The structure of the course is very flexible and the strategic management subject is ranked highest in Europe. It was a short path to entering the business world because MBA requires work ex, and MiM doesn't.
Course Curriculum :
It's great. The flexibility and freedom to choose subjects and select electives is what attracted me the most. The fcaulty is world class and the interaction with th real business world through conferences and talks is amazing.