Master of Science [M.Sc] (Management - Human Resources Management)
Offered by HEC Montreal
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
Students are deemed French-speaking and have the required level in French if students meet one of the requirements below:
- Have successfully completed with at least 60% an institutional language test, taken not more than two years ago, from another French-speaking university or from a recognized assessment body with general knowledge of French requirements equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
Students are deemed English-speaking and have the required level in English if students meet one of the requirements below:
- Have obtained a high school diploma entirely in English or in French, without the reception of anglicization.
- Have completed three years (90 credits) of university-level courses entirely in English or in French.
One of the following tests are required for admission:
- International French test (TFI) – 750
- French assessment test (TEF) – 541
- French knowledge test (TCF) – 400
- Analysis of issues and learning of tools to meet the challenges of personnel management.
- Theoretical and practical training including the application of analysis techniques and case studies.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||40500 for 2 yearsor 45 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Mar 15)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Sept 15)|
|Offered By||HEC Montreal|
|fall||Mar 15, 2021|
|winter||Sep 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Mar 31, 2021|
|ASID Foundation Legacy Scholarships||$4000||Yes||N/A|
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Rotary Foundation Scholarships- Global Grants||Variable||Yes||Jun 30, 2021|