Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A] (Marketing)
Offered by University of New Brunswick (Saint John)
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students have to complete the following course requirements:
- Senior English Literature (60% or higher)
- Senior Math, including Pre-Calculus (60% or higher)
- 1 other academic math
- 2 electives from group 1
- 1 elective from group 1 or 2
- The minimum admission average of the students for the program is 75%.
Indian Student Eligibility
Indian students are eligible to apply if they have any one of the following certificates:
- Intermediate Examination Certificate
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- All India Senior School Certificate grades of 60% or higher
- General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- University of New Brunswick (Fredericton) offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing for a duration of 4 years (8 terms).
- It is an on-campus program offered on a full-time basis.
- For a concentration in Marketing in the BBA program, students must complete a minimum of 4 courses (12 credit hours).
- The compulsory marketing courses are:
- Business Research Methods
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing courses focus heavily on entrepreneurship and real-world marketing applications so that students will gain real-world experience and perspectives.
- This program courses allow students to apply their learning with real businesses and start-ups by planning their marketing activities and social media marketing plans.
- Students also have to complete some elective course that is:
- Studies in Small Business
- Marketing on the Internet
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing of Services
- Public and Non-profit Marketing
- International Marketing
- The class sizes are small in UNB which increases interaction between students and faculty members.
- The first-year students are paired with mentors to support them during the initial stages of their BBA.
- This business program provides experiential learning that allows students to test their knowledge in the real world to gain experience and build skills.
- The average salary of the program goes up to 43,000 USD.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||62128 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Sept 10)|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Jan 10)|
|Admission Intake||summer (Deadline - May 1)|
|Offered By||University of New Brunswick (Saint John)|
Required Document List
Following are the documents that must be submitted by students:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): A professional document that summarizes student's work history, education, skills, and work experience.
- Transcript: A transcript is documentation of a student's permanent academic record, which usually means all courses taken, all grades received, all honors received, and degrees conferred to a student.
- Statement of Interest: Student has to fill a description of research interests in the application form.
- Three References: Employment references include past employers, co-workers, subordinates, or clients. Professional references are people who know students on a professional basis. Academic references are instructors and vocational counselors.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores like IELTS, TOEFL, or other test scores.
|fall||Sep 10, 2018|
|winter||Jan 10, 2020|
|summer||May 1, 2020|
6.5 / 9
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Book and Supplies||$1500||$1500||$1500||$1500|
|International Differential Fees||$7101||$7101||$7101||$7101|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room and Board||$5475|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|ASID Foundation Legacy Scholarships||$4000||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship||$1000||Yes||Sep 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- A student visa or study permit is required to study in Canada.
- International applicants who are applying for a Student Visa are required to have TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) or eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) for entry in Canada.
- At the time of VISA application, students need to provide various documents:
- Letter of Acceptance from the University
- Proof of Financial Support
- Medical Exam Certificate
- National ID document
- Valid Passport
- Passport-style photograph of self
Work-Study is a subsidized work program designed to assist financially needy students with the high costs associated with the post-secondary study. The program will also provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable skills/experience in an on-campus, part-time employment situation.
- Work-Study positions are 10 hours per week, $14.04 per hour.
- Graduate students in either a thesis-based or course-based program studying full-time may engage in additional employment for up to 520 hours annually, which translates to an average of 10-hours per week across the year.
- There is no restriction on work hours for part-time students.
- Generally, graduate students in a course-based program taking three or more courses are considered full-time.
Career and Placement after Course
Possible career opportunities are:
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Advertising or Promotions Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Product/Brand Manager
- Media Planner
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Specialist