Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- For CGPA, Students have to submit/ request official transcripts from the university where they completed/ are completed their degree.
- Must write a letter of intent and submit a resume.
- Need to have maintained a CGPA of at least 7.7/10 to be invited for an interview.
- Students must hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%.
- Students applying to the clinical program will be required to attend an interview with clinical faculty prior to being accepted for admission.
English Language proficiency:
- Applicants from India, China, Vietnam, Philippines, and Pakistan should note that IELTS is the only proficiency score accepted by the Study Direct Stream (SDS) program.
- Meeting the minimum English requirements does not guarantee admission. Students with higher English proficiency scores will receive priority in the admission assessment process.
- Not all students will qualify for EAP-3106 in place of the required IELTS or TOEFL test scores.
The above requirements are the minimum requirements and do not guarantee admission. The admissions committee will consider all evidence in the file and decide. To know more about the requirem….Read More
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the higher secondary education.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
VISA & Work Study
- Student Visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) are required to study in Canada.
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign nationals to study at institutions in Canada.
- A student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The cost of the student visa is 113 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD.
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 USD.
The Applications are to be submitted on the university page for the future work term.
- Spring/Summer term - March 14 to June 13
- Fall term - August 1 to October 10
- Winter term - December 1 to January 31
Some jobs available on campus are:
- Student ambassador
- Student mentor
- Research assistant
- Assistant editor
- Assistant fundraising officer
- Theatre costume assistant
Career and Placement after Course
Career Opportunities after completing this program are:
- Healthcare Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Communications
- Biomedical Engineer