University of St. Michael’s College established in 1852 is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is a federated college of the University of Toronto. The University of St. Michael’s College offers wide variety of Undergraduate and graduate level courses.
Why Choose University of St. Michael’s College?
- Association with the University of Toronto.
- Employment and career opportunities are offered to students.
Ranking and Standings
- Ranked 106 in National Liberal Arts College, 2018 Edition
- Ranked 97 in Best Value Schools,2018 Edition
- Provides world – class undergraduate programs and scholarships to students
- Ensures secure career by offering employment opportunities.
- The John M. Kelly Library at The University of St. Michael’s College is the prominent library.
|Student to Faculty Ratio||11:1|
|Tuition Fee||CAD 43,640|
|Percent on Financial Aid||100%|
|Test Scores Accepted||SAT,ACT, TOEFL, Michigan Test|
Students Intake Stats
Acceptance rate at University of St. Michael’s College is 77%
Student enrollment stats are mentioned below as per report of year 2017-
- 4,650 full time Undergraduates
- 50 full time Graduates
- 50 part time Undergraduates
- 80 part time Graduates
Programs Offered at University of St. Michael’s College
University of St. Michael’s College offers various programs including -
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Certificate courses.
- Book and Media Studies
- Celtic Studies
- Christianity & Culture
- Mediaeval Studies
- SMC One: The Boyle Seminar in Scripts and Stories
- SMC One: The Gilson Seminar in Faith and Ideas
- SMC One: The McLuhan Seminar in Creativity and Technology
- Advanced Degree Programs (ADP)
- Master of Divinity (M. Div.)
- Master of Religious Education Degree (MRE)
- Master of Theological Studies Degree (MTS)
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Campus Details and Residential Facilities
Feature of Campus at The University of St. Michael’s College-
- The campus size is of 440 acres.
- Over 5000 undergraduates study at University of St. Michael’s College
- About 500 students reside within the campus.
- Safe and secure campus for the students.
- The campus is located at the heart of Toronto which is Canada’s largest city.
Type of Meal provided
|5 days Meal Plan||7 days Meal Plan|
Residential Housing Plans
Type of Room
- Single vs. Double
- Standard vs. Double
Facilities provided includes –
- Desk and Chair
- A chest of Drawer
All about Application Process
- TOEFL score of 79
- Official Transcripts from the previous educational Institute
- Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply
To apply for the program, follow these steps –
- Fill and complete the application form.
- All the application forms for specific courses/programs can be downloaded from the official site of the College
- The complete application form needs to be submitted at Student Service office
- Submit the Letter of Intent within the timelines provided by the college.
- Provide the Transcripts from the previous educational institute
The University of St. Michael’s College charges CAD 25 as application fee
Cost and Expenses
Tuition Fee Structure
Students can pay the fee structure in two sessions-
|Fall Winter session||Summer session|
|Program||Tuition Fee Range|
|Undergraduate Student||CAD 6,590 - CAD 12,090|
|Graduate Student||CAD 7,030 - CAD 10,440|
|Program||Tuition Fee Range|
|Undergraduate Student||CAD 32,550 - CAD 46,820|
|Graduate Student||CAD 20,530 - CAD 28,320|
|First Installment for registered student||CAD 7,011|
|Fee for Student for unregistered student||CAD 7,011 + CAD 133.62|
Other Miscellaneous Fee
Below fees are included within the tuition fee
|College Fee||CAD 100.42|
|Mike Newspaper||CAD 5.20|
|Student Union||CAD 28|
Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Offers scholarships to outstanding performers during the academy.
- Provides Residential Scholarships
- Students not qualifying for scholarship will need to explicitly apply for scholarships.
- University of Toronto Financial Aids (UTFA) provides financial aids to the full time students.
Benefits offered at University of St. Michael’s College include-
- Discount Insurance Rates on Home and Auto Insurance from TD Insurance
- Discounts on Life , Health and Disability Insurance from Manulife
- Provides mentorship opportunities
- Access to social events
- Important job information
- F. Anthony Comper, president and chief executive of the Bank of Montreal
- Paul Martin, 21st Prime Minister of Canada
- Colleen Hanycz, President of La Salle University
- Hugh Hood, Author
- Laurier LaPierre, historian and former senator
- Danial McCarthy, children’s television producer
- Peggy R Williams, President of Ithaca College